Fisheries minister gets pie in face

Gerritt

Watch the video and read the article here...

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/01/25/...pie-100125.html

G.

That same P3TA freak will probably complain about how disrespectful the kids of today are.

A better ending to that video would have been watching the tree hugger get taken down by a 250 pound security guard who was having a bad day. :P

JF

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i thought this was hilarious until i heard it was about the seal hunt.

here's a neat documentary on the right coasters who seal hunt. it's a nice, impartial look and the people behind the hunt instead of all the stupid Paul McCartney hypocrisies!

http://films.nfb.ca/ancestors/

If you want to find a real evil, look at how some factory farms are run. Harvesting an animal from the wild is far more humane that the farm your McDonald's come from, yet people get sucked in because seals are cute.

P3TA sure hasn't come after me for killing lamprey!!!!

might be a silly question...

why does everyone always spell the name of that group with a 3?

Cuz they've been obnoxious enuf to finally be officially recognized as a dirty word and the cussbot has to change it.

JF

P3TA sure hasn't come after me for killing lamprey!!!!

In their "greater plan" they technically should be bombarding FOC. However, their group is full of all-talk hypocrites (except a few crazies) who worry about some seal 3000 miles north of them, or some person hunting a deer to feed his family, or even someone who owns a pet (therefore 99% of their group is full of hypocrites right there).

I grew up doing this. Sealing is a right as well as a way to make a living. I have yet to see a seal wasted. White Coat killed or a seal hit with a club and panched alive. These people tick me off. One idiotic group of sealers blew it all out of proportion when they did panch them alive. That group should have been charged and beaten themselves.

I don't think it should matter why the minister got a pie in the face. The fact is she is a high profile public figure and no one should be able to "pie" her. I was incredibly angered by the fact that it happened regardless of the reason. What's worse, is that the CCIW is a security building (I've been there) and you can't get in unless you work there or are invited and signed in by someone working there. This women is an American working or studying at McMaster University and was invited to the affair. I'm disgusted by all involved and angered that a representative of our government was assaulted. This isn't an asault on one person its an assault on Canada.