A Week At The Saugeen River With Pics

jordan

Hi all,

Nice new board.

Well i got back from my trip to the saugeen for a week. We caught some nice trout and lost so nice ones My biggest trout waz 12 pounds and i got my very frst trout there so my curse is over i can land trout. and i lost a big old lake trout

That waz my biggest trout it took me 500 yards down stream and 15min to reel him in what a tank.

4grklk8.jpg

There is a nice pic of the river.

30cq4br.jpg

There is my big one that is the same fish as in the first pic man that fish waz born eating bait fish

2lxyrv9.jpg

There is a nice one my friend caught

3z9e29x.jpg

That waz my very first trout i have ever caught my first drift at Deeny`s Dam he took me way down stream we never usually fish there but i had to try a drift because there waz not many people there

40071xw.jpg

And there waz some lunch And my campsite those were the fish we keep it waz my first fish so i had to take it home and the second one my friend caught she had fought herself to death

455nle8.jpg

here is a close up of them nice fish a

316up81.jpg

hope u enjoy looking at the pics

Sorry for showing dead fish

p.s those are just some of the fish we caught

jordan

ya first light there is no one there but after that it gets busy after my fish another guy moved in and caught one on his first drift it is good in early morning but after that don't go by 10 oclock the fish hav seen 100 roe bags and won't bite.

jordan