Fishing for Tyler

TJQ

Doug :thumbsup_anim: 2 possibly 3 big BBQ's coming for sure plus Charcoal.....

Tony the chicken breast would be great thank you.. Wings might be hard to do or control.... :angel: If you know what I mean..... :devil:

We will still be in need of Hot Dog, Hamburgs & buns with condiments....

Edited by Loonietoon

Thank you very much Tony for the chicken.

I also have a donation of 2 cases of hot dogs (approximately 60) from my girlfriend and her husband who own Posca Foods in Vaughn.

Still on the hunt for burgers, buns, and condiments. I asked for a donation from Sobeys in Alcona. The owner is away for a couple of days but I will hear back from him soon. He is a great guy and I am sure he will give us something. I also asked M&M Meats in Alcona as well.

Elisa

Hi Everyone,

Please note that things are coming together and I have updates to come soon. I am waiting on a few calls for donations for the BBQ and prizes...so...if everyone can hang tight a bit longer I will be able to give some light on what prizes there are to be won, if we will be having a silent auction at the event and if there are any other things we will need. I have been getting emails/messages from people with offers of prizes and food donations, thank you very much! If there are any other donations of prizes out there please let me know.

It's all coming together! Thanks everyone! :clapping:

Elisa