Boat show

Radnine

Oh, I'll be at the Crestliner booth alright.

Jim

Look, I should rephrase that, I am not chest thumping here. I am going to look forward to talking to them because I know that my dealer will be there and that we will have a great chat on how we can sort this out. It is also my understanding that there will be customer service types from the mother ship, and I will look forward to speaking with them.

I will also look forward to meeting Bernie as he is the captain of my fishing team, and by all accounts, a good egg (that has shown good business sense by not weighing in on the original thread regarding the recall, when it appears that there is some connection).

Jim

Look, I should rephrase that, I am not chest thumping here. I am going to look forward to talking to them because I know that my dealer will be there and that we will have a great chat on how we can sort this out. It is also my understanding that there will be customer service types from the mother ship, and I will look forward to speaking with them.

I will also look forward to meeting Bernie as he is the captain of my fishing team, and by all accounts, a good egg (that has shown good business sense by not weighing in on the original thread regarding the recall, when it appears that there is some connection).

Jim

Jim, I wish I had clients like you. Even better, an occasional fishing partner as well.

Doubt it...

yur kiddin right?

a friend will be there..I think he prostaffs for lowrance or something..not real sure...I'm hoping he can do something for me. I'm looking towards a HDS 7 or 8 with sidescan

Edited by Dara