GCD-AWOL

darsky

Come on now really? That was a little childish there redneck I think maybe you should realize you just might be in the same boat. Disagreeing with someone and hating them are 2 completely different things. Sorry but your a tool.

okay so, me being in the same boat..... are you calling him a tool too?

btw never said anything about "hating" what you shoulda got outta that sentence was the word DISLIKE....

So, if anything your the tool here.....

anyhow im not goin to sit here and argue over something so stupid, heres an old saying i hope you comprehend: to each their own.

Edited by bigredneck

Some folks are too sensitive for Dawg's sense of humour. Sometimes thick hide is handy on the net. The anonymity coupled with the familiarity ( I know, I know, it sounds like a contradiction, but think about it) leads to more blunt expression than we usually expect at a casual get together in real life, especially us oh so polite Canucks.

Those of you who find Dawg too caustic really need to toughen up, or ignore him. I don't know him other than from on here and a few private messages, but he seems like a good guy to me. It isn't always the folks who tell me only what I want to hear that are necessarily the only kind I want to be around. We all need a little honesty and/or caustic humour in our diet.

JF

Edited by JohnF

John,I think it,s the ones that dont think of him as being, "politically correct".

TOOOOOOO BAD for them.

Thoughtfulness and respect is what comes to mind when the name GCD aka Glen is mentioned to me.... wish he could chime in.... really miss him.

Leechman

should turn this thread into a a roast for GCD

other then the awesome jigs he makes (pssssst feel free to send me some <_< if you havent drank them all :blink: ) the best thing about GCD or GDC whatever his name is..... :dunno: ...is the fact that he has a Canadian wife :thumbsup_anim: ...that alone makes him half smert and if one of our fellow country people would actually marry him theres alot to be said for that ...after all... its kept him off the Jerry Springer Show :jerry: making more air time for the rest of the Alabama residents from Hod Swaller

The reason he hasnt been posting as of late is probably because his hands are preoccupied trying to remove his foot from his mouth :oops:

I say stop trying to pull your foot out and simply use a hack saw to cut it off at the ankle and start speading the sunshine you bestow upon us

Cheers and Happy Holidays Glen to you and yours :santa:

GCD seems to have a keen interest in Ontario fishing, hope he starts posting again.

Whatever happened to Holdfast as well? :Gonefishing:

just tried sending a PM to Holdfast....

got this immediately>>

"This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent"

not sure what that means...

I miss his reports and that crazy little dog of his.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
maybe he finally realized not a whole lot of people like him?....... i bet Dr.S is enjoying GCD's time away from the forum... lol

he's harmless. he just knows how to get peoples goat that's all.

i like his posting much more than holdie's propaganda.

As I indicated before, he is on a secret mission and cannot be disturbed right now. I have first hand knowledge of this, and am sworn to secrecy. All will be revealed in due time.....

Oh No :w00t: They've sent him to 'Mod' School. We'll have a new moderator when he returns. Come back soon Glen ... we miss you.