snow pic up at cottage in Haiburton

Jds63

My buddy sent me a picture he took this morning at his cottage, the patio table is 1 night of snow, he said he cleared the rest of the deck last night when he arrived at 2:00 am and left the patio table untouched

he is stuck up there until snow plows come through , luck guy .... wood stove, beer and hockey night in Canada, what else do ya need

haliburtoncottagedec09.jpg

Many older people with head problems...true or false :whistling:

Jokin lol, sounds like fun

Im not old but the wife says I do have head problems,so, true.I asked afew older gents and the same for them.I think as a friend mentioned, head problems in older fisherman is a case of wifeapissedoffatism.It slowly catchs up with you over the years. :w00t::w00t:

haliburtoncottagedec09.jpg
I once dreamed I ate a marshmallow that big, and when I woke up... both of my pillows were gone! :blink:

Im not old but the wife says I do have head problems,so, true.I asked afew older gents and the same for them.I think as a friend mentioned, head problems in older fisherman is a case of wifeapissedoffatism.It slowly catchs up with you over the years. :w00t::w00t:

This wouldn't happen to involve a wooden spoon in your wifes hand while you were in the kitchen, would it? ;)

Many older people with head problems...true or false :whistling:

Jokin lol, sounds like fun

Hey, I resemble that remark! (Still in my 30's, so not too old by some standards ;) )

My kid brother jumped off the roof thinking the snow would cushion the fall. It was messy :stretcher:

Ouch.

There was so much snow then, that their was really only like a 4 ft drop to the top of the pile below. Lots of fun!...no injuries :unsure:

My deck looks a bit like that, except you can't see the table anymore, and the snow is up to the top of the deck railing. We went from virtually no snow on Tuesday, to head-high snowbanks yesterday morning. It is definitely going to slow the ice down, with no really cold nights forecast in the next few days.

The Mrs. and I are heading up to Yonges Point, north of Peterboro in an hour, sure hope the snow conditions are better there than Haliburton & surrounding areas.

Parka, boots, bags of salt & shovel are already packed though......just in case

The Mrs. and I are heading up to Yonges Point, north of Peterboro in an hour, sure hope the snow conditions are better there than Haliburton & surrounding areas.

You should be OK Lew...

We only got about 8 to 10 inches the past few days...

Minden and Bancroft sure got hit hard...The pics on CHEX TV last night were awesome...

One OPP officer was up to his shoulders trying to dig out the cruiser... :rolleyes:

You won't have any problems, we don't have near that kinda snow around here, and the lakes are just starting to freeze up nicely...with no snow on top.