Pickering nuclear plant

Squid

Been closed since 2001...

I think it was quite a bit before that, not sure of exact date. If I remember it was right around the time they found the body of that poor guy the robbers of Gagnons Sports killed and dumped by the access to the nuke. Kenneth Thomas was his name I believe.

Too bad it was an awesome place to fish with no boat.

However Squid, there is water access for boats right now!

I think it was quite a bit before that, not sure of exact date. If I remember it was right around the time they found the body of that poor guy the robbers of Gagnons Sports killed and dumped by the access to the nuke. Kenneth Thomas was his name I believe.

robbers, dumped body? fishing, hunting sporters? huh? please explain..

Yep.

If you're feeling ambitious, you could go down to bottom of Liverpool, tie on the heaviest cleo you have, and see if you can make it. :P

Yep.

If you're feeling ambitious, you could go down to bottom of Liverpool, tie on the heaviest cleo you have, and see if you can make it. :P

LMAO. i was just gonna say... even with a boat, good luck getting there, cause Frenchman's is frozen over now. there was a little tugger out there today breaking the ice, even he got stuck and had to turn around back to the marina.

QUOTE (Roy @ Dec 8 2009, 08:45 PM) here's the story...

http://ionelectric.tripod.com/_disc11/00000044.htm

WOW thanks Roy that was a great read.. I wonder if they are all out on parole now?

He obeyed an order to kneel with his hands above his head. The pathetic pistolman couldn't even look Thomas in the eye as he fired a bullet into his neck from behind.

You see this in the movies, and read about it happening in real life in the papers, and the one thing I've never understood is why people who are obviously about to die, comply with the "get on your knees so I can easily shoot you" order. It seems like they just accept their fate. Obviously, none of us know what would be going through one's own mind at that point, but I can't help but think that if I was in that situation, I would turn and attempt to fight for me life, whether the *sshole had a gun pointed at me or not. At least that way, the outcome isn't so certain ...