Shop Pictures

Dara

Thanks Leechman..not real sure how long. There is probably about 40 or 50 hours of work in it.

it was a tough one. I generally have a few projects on the go so if I am stalled on one, I can move to another.

That was likely in the shop for 3 or 4 months.

I get a few hours a night at it, the odd day on a weekend.

I have one more wall of wood like that one, and about 300 bd ft of oak sitting outside that has to be moved in soon. I collect wood like you guys collect lures

Thanks Leechman..not real sure how long. There is probably about 40 or 50 hours of work in it.

it was a tough one. I generally have a few projects on the go so if I am stalled on one, I can move to another.

That was likely in the shop for 3 or 4 months.

I get a few hours a night at it, the odd day on a weekend.

I have one more wall of wood like that one, and about 300 bd ft of oak sitting outside that has to be moved in soon. I collect wood like you guys collect lures

I kind of figured that it took that long of a time, so much details in the piece..... INCREDIBLY

BEAUTIFUL :w00t:

Again great work and hoping to see more cause that's the kind of work I like to see..... may be a little video on how to.... from start to finish in the future would be awesome!!!

Thanks again Dara and keep up the great work :thumbsup_anim:

Jacques

Sofa table...I made the whole set. Coffee table, end tables and sofa table. The wife tossed out the store bought stuff when I brought these in.

MTsofatable008a.jpgcomplete003.jpg

all mortice and tennon joints chopped with a hammer and chisel and a hand saw

morticechopper.jpg

footstool3.jpg

Hey Dara, a friend of mine has a real nice rod "case" I guess you could say. Same design as a gun cabniet, except wood with a glass door. The top part has a shelf with a light where he puts the reels. Looks really sharp.