November's Bounty

solopaddler

Dude I been on here for a bit now and I have to say you are hands down the king of of crome the fish you catch are just truely something else to look at thanks for all the posts you share maybe someday I can catch crome like that you are truely inspiring dude

I appreciate the sentiment and am glad you enjoy the posts....... but please. :blush:

You should be doing it for a living Mike.

You know maybe I should. Not sure how to pull it off yet though. :D

I should have taken the month off and moved in with ya. ;)

If anything the fishing is getting better, more and bigger fish. Maybe you should come down for another go at it. :)

Nice report there Solo. My car has 500 000km on it from those "dam"places. And people call the eastern rivers "ditches"????. Those are the true ditches. quick question about that first spot..... Do you think that alot of those fish are strays from our side of the lake or do you think they are stockers from over there ? They seem pretty big for American stockers. They look kind of like a Ganny strain. Possibly a mix ?

Nice report there Solo. My car has 500 000km on it from those "dam"places. And people call the eastern rivers "ditches"????. Those are the true ditches. quick question about that first spot..... Do you think that alot of those fish are strays from our side of the lake or do you think they are stockers from over there ? They seem pretty big for American stockers. They look kind of like a Ganny strain. Possibly a mix ?

That's an interesting question and one that we've discussed at length.

The only way to be certain is to get a genetic profile done on the fish and that's not going to happen.

Personally I believe very few of those fish are strays but are instead stocked on that side of the pond.