BRING ON THE ICE!

limeyangler

Dood. DooOOOood. AWESOME!!! I've been seeing this post all week at work, but can't watch the vids there....FINALLY my little princess has gone to sleep before me tonight, and I get to watch.....where on earth did you find that song?! It's perfect...the pics are amazing...I'm pretty sure it's my new favourite video :D :D :D

One day, pal....ONE DAY...you and I are gonna light up a big pile o' fish on the ice ;)

Thanks for sharing...I'm actually going to bed without checking any more posts now....don't want to spoil this one :lol:

Love it. Bring it on. If need be I'll fit a wheelchair with chain and skis :canadian::D

LOL...i wanna see that project Bruce, i'll post the pics on an icefishing site i frequent!

Now that got my blood going!!! Good Tune also!!! Thanks

I know what ya mean, i'm sooooo impatient now, and the weather is litteraly tropical for these parts at this time of the year, last year our lake was completely iced over, i'm still casting at liquid water here and your lucky to get the guides on your rod icy so far this year....why oh why did i put the boat away so early....DOH!

Very nice. I might give icefishing a try this year but I say that every year.lol I was cold just looking at the video!!

Come on man....get out there this year! you know ya wanna ;)

Too funny Simon. I knew that picture would come back to haunt me!! haha. Awesome video, bring on the ice!!

That there is one of my all time favourite ice fishing pics Ben, was a great day out too, i'm still getting crap from Lew for not bringing him some of those Tulibee i was catching for dead baiting last spring...oh well...we'll just ahve to do it again!

AWESOME! Thanks for taking time to post that video, a great inspiration for those who are sitting on the fence thinking about ice fishing.

if it acts as an inspiration my work is done here...lol, thanks for the reply.

Some really good fish there. Bring on the ice.

Hope to get some really nice trout this year, i have promised myself to get on the Upper Manitou Lake as often as possible this year...some really Lakers in there.

Dood. DooOOOood. AWESOME!!! I've been seeing this post all week at work, but can't watch the vids there....FINALLY my little princess has gone to sleep before me tonight, and I get to watch.....where on earth did you find that song?! It's perfect...the pics are amazing...I'm pretty sure it's my new favourite video :D :D :D

One day, pal....ONE DAY...you and I are gonna light up a big pile o' fish on the ice ;)

Thanks for sharing...I'm actually going to bed without checking any more posts now....don't want to spoil this one :lol:

Glad you liked it JB.....this day on the ice you mention sounds pretty darned good to me......as for the song...its Simon and Garfunkel, i had all the albums when i was a kid ( my brain tells me i still am a kid....my efforts at the gym tell me otherwise....lol) I think the Bangles covered that song....but the original is way better...perfect for the topic i thought.

Edited by limeyangler