4" Spook - Another 24 on the GO - UPDATED PICS

Leecher

I'd have to measure for sure, but I would assume around the 3inch range.

I think the kicker with the Jr's is that they have rattles, compared to the pups and the normal sized ones which don't..

Rattles = fish!

OK Bill, let me see what I can do about reducing the size and adding ball bearings to it.

Another question: do they have 2 sets of treble on the JR's??

Leechman you should try makin these with the wood handle from a broom stick? cut it to size and form into the right shape?

That's a good idea fishinguypat!!! But you have to remember that broom stick is a hard wood compared to pine and will be hard to sand. Also will take the fun out making my own from scratch :P

c'est beau, looks good jaques you just keep making them and when ya have no place to store them send them this way hahah.

Thanks Matt!!! I have a brand new Plano tackle box that's just waiting to be filled with them lures.... if I ran out of space.... I'll keep you in mind ;)

Looks good !!! Why not try Balsa?

Thanks Lunker777!!! I checked Balsa on Google cause I didn't know what it was and seemed to be the same as Bass wood, softwood.... it's another possibility for future projects :)

Are batteries not included? :ph34r:

Kidding! Those look brilliant, have you tried making them in different sizes?

:lol: Batteries not included :lol:

Thanks Governator!!! So far I've made 5's and 4's.... next on the menu is 3's with rattles B)

Jacques

That's a good idea fishinguypat!!! But you have to remember that broom stick is a hard wood compared to pine and will be hard to sand. Also will take the fun out making my own from scratch :P

yeah... i've heard of people using broom stick handles maybe there are cheapo ones with softer wood? you should try it some day

yeah... i've heard of people using broom stick handles maybe there are cheapo ones with softer wood? you should try it some day

I'll certainly give them a go if I find softer ones for sure!!!

MAN

they are looking good

Thanks Terry!!! Real proud of those ones :D