4" Spook - Another 24 on the GO - UPDATED PICS

Leecher

:dunno::dunno: 5buck5 bucks :dunno::dunno: .been there and and done it.not worth selling for the amount of time put in.I used to tie flies for friends.made pencil weights that will floatto a certain degree(a no snag weight)it works but never caught on.youre lures look great love to try the jointed one.

Thanks vinnimon!!! 5buckx5 bucks is $25.... you may have a deal :lol:

I know it ain't worth selling for the amount of time put in.... The jointed spook is one of it's kind..... was going to test it this fall but deer season got in the way. I plan on testing it next softwater season in June, when bass & pike are opened.

There is some modifications I have to make to it (and this is from the great recommendations from the good folks of this board) but until then, it just have to wait.

Hope I don't disappoint you but it is what it is.

Jacques

i buy one..... maka carbon copy yeah??? sell for 5 dolla ...who pay 5 dolla .. :lol:

kinda reminds me of the story about the newfie that opened up an adult store ...white woman comes in and buys a big black one for 100 bucks ..black woman comes in and buys a white one for 100 bucks....female wearwolf comes in and buys his stainless steel thermos for 300 bucks

i buy one..... maka carbon copy yeah??? sell for 5 dolla ...who pay 5 dolla .. :lol:

kinda reminds me of the story about the newfie that opened up an adult store ...white woman comes in and buys a big black one for 100 bucks ..black woman comes in and buys a white one for 100 bucks....female wearwolf comes in and buys his stainless steel thermos for 300 bucks

COOL Twocoda :thumbsup_anim: My my my.... $100 :w00t: it's a deal :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Leechman

Sorry Jacques!

I was bamboozled!

It was a pic of a guy lying on the floor knocked out by his own nun chucks!

Good job buddy!

Don't you be giving those away for nothing!

CIMG7917.JPG

Edited by SNAG

Well I recieved a limited edition Signature Series Leechman Spook in the mail a couple days ago and was very impressed!!! :thumbsup_anim::clapping::worthy:

These things are a labor of love and a work of art let me tell ya!!! :worthy:

It arrived in it's own handmade shipping crate!

DSC01920.jpg

Even the shipping crate was signed!!!

DSC01922.jpg

When I opened it up, my eyes fell upon a thing of beauty!!!

DSC01923.jpg

I can hardly wait for the water to warm up next spring so I can catch a fish with it... but I'm going to try it out the next time I'm on the water, even if I don't catch a fish!

Thanks a million Bubba Jacques ol' buddy!!!.. I owe you one!!! ;)

Well I recieved a limited edition Signature Series Leechman Spook in the mail a couple days ago and was very impressed!!! :thumbsup_anim::clapping::worthy:

These things are a labor of love and a work of art let me tell ya!!! :worthy:

It arrived in it's own handmade shipping crate!

DSC01920.jpg

Even the shipping crate was signed!!!

DSC01922.jpg

When I opened it up, my eyes fell upon a thing of beauty!!!

DSC01923.jpg

I can hardly wait for the water to warm up next spring so I can catch a fish with it... but I'm going to try it out the next time I'm on the water, even if I don't catch a fish!

Thanks a million Bubba Jacques ol' buddy!!!.. I owe you one!!! ;)

Glen your welcome my friend and I'm glad you finally got it.... I couldn't find any containers to ship it in so I had to create one out of pine..... and by the looks of it, kept it in one piece.... it's in the same position it was when I packaged it up B)

Hope you catch a biggun with it!!!

Jacques

Jacques, I think the Zara Spook Jr is probabl my fav topwater bait of all time.

You make anything similar? I'd love to get a few of them a test drive!!!

Bill, how long are the JR's?? in the pics there's 4's and 5's

I can make 3" ones no problems :D if that's what you are looking for

Jacques

Bill, how long are the JR's?? in the pics there's 4's and 5's

I can make 3" ones no problems :D if that's what you are looking for

Jacques

I'd have to measure for sure, but I would assume around the 3inch range.

I think the kicker with the Jr's is that they have rattles, compared to the pups and the normal sized ones which don't..

Rattles = fish!

Congrats on fine work. Such a compliment from GCD too!!!? I'm lucky enough to be the proud owner of some of his jigs and if he's impressed I'm impressed! Cheers. Keep up the great work.

Thanks ctdd!!! Yes his jigs are a thing of beauty and art. I'm also the proud owner of his awesome work. That is why I shipped him one of my spooks as a thank you gift.

Jacques

Edited by Leechman