Lousy Poachers

Skud

My Dad is pretty upset with what is going on around his place during this controlled hunt. He calls me last night to ask when the shotgun hunt was to start. I tell him tomorrow(Monday) morning. He tells me it sounded like a war zone around his area at dusk. Nobody hunts for birds in that area so no doubt more then a few people are getting an early start on the hunt for deer. Well to confirm that hunch he found a dead Doe at 8am at the edge of his property, the body was cold and with rigor already so it was shot last night. It was hit with a shotgun slug straight in the butt from behind it. An unethical shot that had the deer run to far to be tracked down. While he was outside around 10am my Dad see's three men climbing over the fence across the road in full camo with shotguns. Once on the road they put on their hunter orange vests. No doubt they did not want to be seen since they were on private property owned by friends of my parents who dislike hunting and would never give permission to hunt their land. A truck pulled up and the boys jumped in and drove off. At 6:05pm tonight my Dad calls again to tell me that there is still gunfire going on in the back fields behind his house. That is 1 hour after sundown. Spotlight hunting at it's best. A call to the MNR has been made to inform them of the events from the last 24 hours. Very disappointing to know hunters are behaving like this. I asked my Dad to retrieve my trail cam from behind his place before it gets stolen from a trespassing poacher.

That's brutal.....better yet....camo your game cam up pretty good, maybe you'll get a pic of these nimrods.

These are the reasons I wish there were as many MNR officers as there are police officers....OPP has almost 6000, then there's municipal on top of that....then there's the big ol 230 Conservation Officers in ALL of ontario. That is pathetic....even if it were to double or say 500, that would be awesome.

Guest gbfisher
These are the reasons I wish there were as many MNR officers as there are police officers....OPP has almost 6000,

:o

What one more eh?!/! :D

Seems to me the OMNR could use the help. ;):)

Edited by gbfisher

That is really disgusting to hear, those were definitely not hunters but people who have no respect for the animals, private property, regulation rules and probably none for the authorities too. I truly hope these morons get caught before someone gets seriously injured by them.

MORONS WERE mOON SHOOTING IN OUR AREA YESTERDAY MORNING 0500

Yeah I heard the same thing this morning.Jerk offs.

It was so bright at 5:30 when I arrived,I could walk to my stand with out my ball cap light.

Thats too bad about that crap Doug.Ignorant JACK OFFS.Then everyone wonders why it,s NO YOU CANT HUNT HERE.

The property accross the road where I hunt,is owned by his brother.He allows no hunting,not even I and have offered to do farm chores, they were blasting out in the field .I heard him start up the tractor.The shooting stopped.Probly to late by then.