Picton Was Absolutely On Fire Today..

RSB

nice fish man but i think u should have kept that first fish.....that blood indicates damage to the fish and it will most likely die.....but i like the rest of the fish

Hey Jason, you could be right, I have no idea. I do know I seen the blood and wiped it off and waited a few seconds.. NO MORE BLOOD, I figured it was just a little blood due to the hooks.. I even looked under the gill plates to see if there was any visable damage..I did not see any so I let her go, not that it means anything, but she did take off like a bullet..

thats the way RSB !!! nice hat im wearing the same one right now :)

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Snagmasteral, OK, how do you have one of those hats?? :D:D:D What's your handle over on the other board??

RSB!!

Sure Sure ..Now is the day you chose to catch fish .... Couldn't be when I was with you LOL Look's Like a great day... TAKE ME ! ! LOL ....

Hey Sly, as I recall you got a hog of your own when we went.. Not sure if you want your pic posted BUT this was the one YOU got was it not??? When I got the ol' skunkaroo.. :angry::angry::angry::D:D:D

BigEyes.jpg

We'll go :Gonefishing: again, no worries bro.. I got to get a couple more of those purple wonders.. :lol::lol::lol:

RSB!!

Guest gbfisher

.Holly frig. :o:D:thumbsup_anim: .......

...........RSB fishing and catching something other than perch, whitefish or laketrout and posting it on another site other than the XXXXXX site.. WGT George!. Glad to see you are broadening your horizons. Thanks for the report and pictures! :thumbsup_anim:

:Gonefishing:

Great report !!! Saturday WAS the day for sure in between the "warm" front going out an the cold front moving in. Wish our charter with Lloyd had of been Saturday vs Friday when we spent 10 hours in 40 gusting 69K ..all for two fish. Mine was 31.5 x 12 lbs+

As for someones comment about your bleeding fish...it had a much better chance than the @$$.... we TIMED netting and releasing via a two handed underhand basket ball shot into the lake after 6+ minutes in the boat taking pictures!

Congrats on the big fish Wayne. Sorry to hear about the 6 minute photo shoot guy........

Wonder where he got the dumb idea that to delay release like that is legal/OK? :blink::dunno::rolleyes:

Hurts to see such irreverence practiced in the field. :angry:

Edited by cisco

Guest gbfisher

Nothing wrong with a picture. :thumbsup_anim: Some people don't know how to take pics or how to release a fish. :dunno:

Fish survive a cut now and then or there would be dead fish all over the place just from being hooked..... :D