Extreme Angler news...

TJQ

I think my fishing is definaltey going to have to improve..

I got this from Xtreme Angler and thought I would share...

----------------

EXTREME ANGLER TV signs cross promotional program with INTERSTATE BATTERY systems.

Extreme Angler media and Interstate Battery systems of Dallas TX announced today that they have formed a strategic sponsorship and marketing alliance that will cross-promote their products and brands throughout Canada and the U.S.

“We are especially pleased to announce, as part of the overall program including in-store promotions, joint advertising, website contests and other arrangements, that we have forged a sponsorship deal with TEAM-X member co-host and tournament angler Mark Kulik of Innisfil, ON” said Extreme Angler media president Karl Kalonka.

“Marks consistent performance on the water lends tremendous credibility to the performance of Interstate Batteries products and Extreme Angler TVs popularity with viewers and fans alike”.

“With the sport of fishing’s ever increasing popularity it’s a great opportunity for Interstate Batteries to gain exposure in this market” said Tim Bauman of Interstate Batteries.

“Being a part of the Extreme Angler – Interstate Batteries team can only help me stay on top of my game. I’m excited about the support Interstate Batteries has shown Extreme Angler and the fishing industry in general. Serious anglers are extremely dependant on the quality of their equipment, especially their boats and the power sources to operate electronics, live well systems, trolling motors and starting our outboard motors in some of the toughest conditions. Interstate Batteries have never let me down” said Team Interstate pro Mark Kulik.

*Attached is the mock wrap design for the Team Interstate Batteries boat that Mark will run during the 2007 season as created by Army-X angler and custom wrap guru Todd Currie.

Interstate’s high-quality product, unparalleled service, nationwide distribution and overall value make it the top selling Marine/RV battery.

Extreme Angler Media is an industry leader in television and educational DVD production, print media publication, internet services and seminar appearances.

www.extremeanglertv.com

www.interstatebatteries.com

Congrats to team X and Mr Kulik. Getting a sponsor like Interstate Batteries on board in Canada is awsome. After the 2006 season that Mark had, he is more that deserving the backing of a great sponsor :clapping::clapping: All the best in 2007 to team X and Mr. Kulik.

Roy, like Charles said, the boat is actually wrapped in a 3M vinyl that has been printed and then they lay it onto the boat and work their magic getting it seamless and wrinkle/bubble free. Very few have the talent to do that however!!! Marks boat is Burgundy and Silver metal flake, but you won't recognize it when it's done.

Kinda like what they do to the TTC buses when they wrap them with the Oh Henry wrap or what ever they are advertising.

JP

Thank-You guys, it's great to see more and more Boat/vehicle wraps! this is certainly a good sign as companies are reconognizing the advertising potential! I am very proud to represent all of my sponsors especially my newest, Interstate! and yes Maureen if you see me on Simcoe or G.Bay flag me down and I'll take you for a spin! P.S. another awesome job by Todd Curry, second to none when it comes to vehicle/boat wraps!

Edited by Mark Kulik