How to remove a stuck hitch from the receiver !

irishfield

I love Fords but the 5.4 is gutless, the base engine in any Super Duty should be the Diesel now your playing with power,the 5.4 it has a hard time moving a half ton around let alone a real truck

Half ton???... isn't that a 150?... I was always under the impression that F 150's were for wives, daughters, and "Rainbow Flag Boys"!

... the3/4 Super Duty 24 valve Flex Fuel 5.4 will stomp and mudhole in your :asshat: and walk it dry!!!... you and wayne should really try to upgrade to a more manly vehicle... I'm serious!

... unless y'all are taking warm showers together in the wee hours of the morning...

Guest steel'n'esox
Can't be a Ford, you'd still be chained to the tree. :D

Or the bumper would fall off the frame and be laying on the ground with hitch and chain intact, if it was the mighty Mopar you would pull the tree out of the ground by the roots and have a cord of fire wood to boot

[quote name='Dara' date='Sep 24 2009, 10:00 PM' post='386754'

There is a bit of a difference. I smoked a Vette last week.

what did ya charge him...cuz he took 500 bucks from me last week to fix my puppy?

twisted sense of humour i know ...but i couldnt resist... :D

[quote name='Dara' date='Sep 24 2009, 10:00 PM' post='386754'

There is a bit of a difference. I smoked a Vette last week.

what did ya charge him...cuz he took 500 bucks from me last week to fix my puppy?

twisted sense of humour i know ...but i couldnt resist... :D

thats ok

(pats you on the head) :D

Too funny. Most of thees tug of wars are done wrong.

If you don't load up the torque converts first. The truck that tugs first will win.

The guy that was slower converter will stall and never be able to catch up.

One thing I like about fords. Is they where nice enough to circle the problem.

That is one of the best motors on the market today, should provide plenty of power for the truck. Sounds like a pretty sweet rig

I have seen the dawgs truck and it is nice ...except for the loose nut behind the steering wheel.

Art

The Titan owner

Careful about attaching those to a tree. Those things can seize in solid. A torch and a sledgehammer are sometimes the only solution :wacko: .

Those 5.4 engines are one of the best on the market. Fair torque and horsepower too.

The 4.6 came out in the early 90's and many of the Ford engines are based on it.

I have never had one of my customers engines based on those have a major failure. As a matter of fact the only time I even had a valve cover off of one was a rocker broke on a Marquis 4.6. That was several years ago and the car was poorly maintained by the customer.

Once in a while a high miler 5.4 will seep oil between the head gasket and the block but haven't had one yet that was serious enough to need to pull apart.

The Dodge pickup gas engines also seem to be reliable in the last few years, too bad about the rest of the truck.

don't know what year corvette that it was but my 05 has 400hp and the only smoking you would be doing is breathing my tire smoke

It wasn't no 400hp one, and my Toyota has 381 (it was a cheapo 80's vette)

Honda is the reason why Ford is on life support. Cars, fishing gear, you name it......Japs Rule.

Ford isn't on life support. They are doing just fine on their own.

I would take a Ford over my Toyota right now. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but there is nothing wrong with a Ford either. It comes down to looks between them 2 as far as i'm concerned.