Attawapiskat River Adventure ~ Quest For Giant Pike

solopaddler

Okay guys, this is now really killing me, I have just calculated how many more days it is before my son and I are going up :)

And the answer is way too many.

I have looked at Solo's original post countless times and my son is now staring in on me as to he needs this and that and I am telling that the plane can only take so much.

FLEX

Mike & crew...Any more room with you guys? sounds like a good group of lads to be going with :)

It's been full for a while.. I don't know about Mike, but I have a few guys that are a 'go' if someone backs out, lol.

I cannot wait, it's definitely going to be a trip of a lifetime.

It's been full for a while.. I don't know about Mike, but I have a few guys that are a 'go' if someone backs out, lol.

No doubt Bill!...and if they can't make it, let me know, i'd be all over that trip. :canadian:

I'm still going to try organizing an adventure with some buddies, I've got the money and time to go, not so much for many others...

Tony

No doubt Bill!...and if they can't make it, let me know, i'd be all over that trip. :canadian:

I'm still going to try organizing an adventure with some buddies, I've got the money and time to go, not so much for many others...

Tony

Tony check your PM's.

FLEX

• 2 weeks later...
We can accomodate some smaller groups to fill up a few holes and have a few openings left for full size groups,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Happy Thanksgiving to our american friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Eddie

Is there a website for this camp?

Would be very interested in taking my son up there.

• 1 month later...