BPS, Lebaron sale

Guest Johnny Bass

Guest Johnny Bass

Hey guys. I just signed up and ready for another awesome season soon. Had trouble registering and when I entered general discussion, there was only one post. I was starting to worry!!!!

Anyways,I have been saving my pennies and am waiting for the BPS and Lebaron spring sales.

I know the fishing show is this weekend and I will probably check it out. Though frankly, there has not been many deals to be had. But I will still go because to me its like visiting disney land. I looked forward to it every year. I mostly load up on the cheap spinner baits, buzz baits, get fly in brochures and dream, get all the free fishing articles, meet some fishing celbrities, fishing simulator, trout fishing pond(though I am getting to old for that), fishing seminars,talk fishing talk,ect. Once picked up a coleman rainsuit for $20 too!

Though for equipement? I want to go to BPS and Lebarons. They had some really incredible deals last year.

Plus I have this girl that wants to spend $1000 at BPS on me.lol She is not the brightest(or prettiest) crayon in the box. Do you think I should take advantage of her?lol I dont think I will take her up on the offer. Though it is tempting!

Yup! Yanno it's gettin' close to Spring when JB comes outta hibernation! :thumbsup_anim: Welcome back fellow nudist :D

Now about that girl... take the money and run... you'll only hate yerself in the morning if you don't go fishin'! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Great,

The two of you will turn this into a "clothing optional" fishing forum.

Guest Johnny Bass

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys! The problem is I work with her, so even if I run. Her dad knows where to find me.LOL

Just another 2 and a 1/2 months to go for May 1st!