NF - While Bly was having some of the best fishing of her life....

ccmtcanada

So, while Bly was with her brother in New Jersey experiencing some awesome fishing memories, I was up north near Parry Sound with a bunch of friends camping out. My band hauled up the generator and all our gear so we could play an outside concert. A good friend (and ex member of the band) moved to New Zealand, but he showed up and joined us again...so here we are...when you see 5 guys in the video, that's our original lineup from over 20 years ago.

Anyhow, I know this isn't for everyone, but if you want to see some of our music videos, you'll find them below....

Oh yeah...for those that do not know me, I'm the guy playing the red Ibanez electric guitar.

"Baker Street" - A Foo Fighters cover of Gerry Rafferty's original

"The Boys are Back in Town" - A Thin Lizzy Cover

"The Middle" - A Jimmy Eat World cover

"Keep Your Hands to Yourself" - A Georgia Sattelites cover

We invited whoever wanted to sing up to take a stab at the microphone...what a blast!!!!

Agreed. You should really be joining me next week bud, I mean it's only fair.

(Very cool btw. :) Could you repost the Georgia Satellites clip? Can't see it bud.)

It's only fair eh? Should I count the times I am left with the kids and he has been out with you?? LOL Have a great trip Mike

Great guitar performance in "The Middle". Wow! It helps that I like that song so much too. Great performances in all of them, not just that one. It would be hard for me to go fishing if I could play like any of you guys. I wouldn't stop.

You're getting a killer tone in the Foo Fighters cover. Are you running through a delay pedal or is that just the built in reverb at 10?

I have big time delay on it...I needed a 'fat' sound to pull it off...took me a long time to get a tone and delay that I wanted for this song. For this song that guitar part is key...we weren't going to play it if I didn't like the tone.

Great job Cliff and company! I still say your bass player needs a bigger amp! LMAO :P

Did the band get a deal on Ibanez guitars? Still LMAO! :D

HH

Of course you think that!!! LOL.

Those Ibanez guitars are 25 years old now. We didn't get a deal...we couldn't afford better ones when we were teenagers!!!

Uhm, no, we didn't have Ibanez guitars when we were kids because it took us almost 20 years to figure out how to pronounce them!!!!!

Glad your a good sport Cliff!

HH

PS... we won't even go anywhere near the Peavey thing! Still LMAO!

Uhm, no, we didn't have Ibanez guitars when we were kids because it took us almost 20 years to figure out how to pronounce them!!!!!

Glad your a good sport Cliff!

HH

PS... we won't even go anywhere near the Peavey thing! Still LMAO!

That Peavey amp is also 25 years old and still works like a charm...LOL.

Bass players are always putting others down to hide their own inadequacies :o LOL.

It's all about the wood Cliff, all about the Wood! Actually, we bass players simply put up with guitards! :jerry:

HH

That explains the weird interaction between my son (Fender Precision) and my bro (mostly Taylor acoustics nowadays). It's a kind of love/sneer thang.

JF