Pearl Jam concert

SBCregal

Have fun & good luck :rolleyes:

hope it works out better that the Billy Joel/Elton John concert in Buffalo....cancelled at 3PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Issue still isn't resolved...somebody's using $700 of my money :angry::angry:

The HSBC Arena folks are pissed, too. They unloaded 17 trucks of equipment, got all set up....started cooking thousands of $$ worth of food..

Oh Well....ENJOY !!!!

can we get another area for NON-fishing threads like these. I think its nonsense to have fishing threads and random threads mixed in one spot on a fishing forum

Its been talked about..

It gives people another way to up their post count...

Im surprised GCD has'nt commented yet.. :whistling:

Its been talked about..

It gives people another way to up their post count...

Im surprised GCD has'nt commented yet.. :whistling:

who cares about post count. Make the off topic section NOT increase ur post count. Thats how it works on another forum im on with over 50,000 people and its fine.

who cares about post count. Make the off topic section NOT increase ur post count. Thats how it works on another forum im on with over 50,000 people and its fine.

:sleeping_02: Refer to my previous post. :whistling:

As for the Pearl Jam concert, oh I'd love to be there!

The concet was GREAT.... I'd post pics but I dropped my gf's cell phone in my beer (Joey was right...drinking like a fish)

as for being a non-fishing post....i'd think the title of the post is pretty clear that its non-fishing, if you dont wanna read it..just pass it up. nobodys forcing it on you

ryan

I love 35 post guys throwing their weight around. People fought and died for that kind of freedom.

Speaking of freedom, you are free to hang out at your other forum (you know, the one that does everything the right way) rather than trying to change this one.

Jim

can we get another area for NON-fishing threads like these. I think its nonsense to have fishing threads and random threads mixed in one spot on a fishing forum

Title is "Pearl Jam Concert" want to only read about fishing, don't click. Unless you honestly thought he was going fishing at the concert.

And I still haven't seen them live. One of these days

OH where OH where ....

Can my post count be ????

Canukers tryin ta take it .....

Away from me ...

they only talk fishin...

so it has to be good....

and everyone has a post count ..

of...

ooooooooooonly three......

Thank you ...thank you very much ....im here all week ...dont forget to tip your waitress and leave in a cab

Concert was great! I was 18th row on the floor dead center. Pearl Jam is my other obsession:this was my 13th time seeing them. My wife and I took a road trip last year with our then 1 year old and her parents to NYC to see them at Madison Square Gardens last year. They were awesome as usual on Friday, although I found the sound a bit off for most of the first set, but it always takes me a while to get used to the sound in large venues.

Thats sick...i was asked to make the trip down to see them this past weekend, but already had plans.

They were my first....absolutly love them!!

Edited by anders

amazing show....

a few vid's I took of Eddie's surprise set...

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=108119

Saw them back in 03 at Molson Amp... Eddy started his set with "Release".. I can still feel that wave of sound wafting up to the lawn section.. It was an amazing show!!!

I have the 2 disk set from that show and pop it in once in a while. He even did a little hippy-esk survey about the war in Irak. I went something like this:

"Do you support the US sanctions taken in Irak."

"NO, I don't support the war, and I believe the threat of weapons of mass destruction was distorted and exagerated in order for the American people to support the war."

"YES, I'm an idiot!!!" :lol::lol:B)

cheers

HD