Any updates for slyatv?

EE_

yeah, he isn't getting lakesimcoemessageboard back up and running, so he must be away from the computer, I know he wasn't well and had some big decision to make on which direction to go for treatment, but I have not heard anything for a while

all we can do is wish the best for him

and for those who pray, I am sure that would help too

Guest gbfisher

Shane is still fighting his battle tooth and nail. He unfortunately has to undergo more surgery. He will have a long recovery still and he tells me that he will have life left in him to fight after that. :)

Keep at it Sly.

Edited by gbfisher

Thanks For Caring Guys ! !

I've had a FEW rough weeks Trying to Balance my self and the board isn't an easy one; But it was "Programmers" Decision to not Reset the switch as such .. I'm sure he will yet ...... All We can do is Hope ! ! But that is beyond My control !

As Far as My health ...Well that's Something I can do ..They tell me they want to remove the Vocal Chords completely They have to rebuild three layers of Throat equiptment .Remove the airpipe and turn it out at the bottom of my throat.. and seal the bottom of my mouth cavity . But the Swallowing pipe is most important ! After Skin Graphs and Learning of to make noise again with what is left as a throat ,somehow WE will be able to communicate ..right now E-mails or texts are prefered 905-955-2517 or [email protected]

I've set the operation to August 31st ;with a two week stay in the hospital after ...on average ! I am actually looking forward to this further step .. as Finally putting this behind me would be the best thing to EVER HAPPEN ! I feel confident about the Doctors abilities and My Own ability to fight thru it !

They felt I was strong enough to keep it together for radiation and chemo ! Then They said I was completely clear ... Now I'm Going back in again ! ! So For the record .. One more rollercoaster ride then I just wanna go fishing .

I'd say by the third week of September I'm sure to be able to say... I'm Home and sitting right here ! ! Possibly working again On the LSMB . These are my goals by the end of this Rollercoaster ride ! !

Thanks GBfisher for the Update from your "earlier reflection" hopefully Somebody can refelct the updates requested.

Edited by Slyatv

and for those who pray, I am sure that would help too

I don't know if it will help Terry...but it sure as hell can't hurt...

Get well soon Shane...There are still lots of fish to catch yet... :Gonefishing:

I wasn't aware this was going on, but I can tell you from personal experience (my wife's) that this crap can be beaten back with will and perserverance (with a lot of help from a good diet and lifestyle). She's become a green veggy monster.

Sounds like you've got the attitude to beat it, so go for it, and if you believe in prayers and good wishes, then you'll be getting a little help from this quarter.

All the best in yer ongoing battle. If numbers count in this existance, then I suspect you've got 'em happening from OFC.

JF

Wow Shane, you've certainly been through alot lately. I sure hope this last little hurdle goes as well as expected and we can see you out on the ice by January :thumbsup_anim:

You're a tough bugger and I have no doubt you'll pull thorugh this just fine.

Joey