OFN.. I NEED ADVICE!

Rich

If you do have a child and said child would not be accompanying you to Bermuda then I would not go. You need to be around for sure. If the child goes with you then go for it.

Sorry .. missed that completely ... ditto here bud ... nothin can buy back the time with your younguns ... but if thats not going to happen becasue she took em to NS... jeesh .. tough call ...

One old trick is to flip a coin ... heads you stay tails you go .... BUT ... while the coin is in the air .. ask yourself which way you hope the coin lands ... that my friend will be your gut talking .... and often worth listening to

Edited by camillj

Rich, between the lines I hear some heartbreak and misery. We've never met, but I know you will do the right thing for you. If access to your genetic inheritance is an issue, fight it, and then go do the butcher thing.

Good luck to you.

easy to say when you don't know the situation at hand

True enough. But without knowing the details I can only go by what I know as a joint custody father of three. I wouldn't trade any paridise in the world for being an involved father.

Go to Nova Scotia. Being a father is your choice!

Okay...I stand by the above position; however, I have been presented with a case of sircumstances that make this situation very different than what was initially presented.

Rich has been dealt a deck of cards that not many of us could deal with. He has proven to be a stand up man during a time that many wouldn't.

True enough. But without knowing the details I can only go by what I know as a joint custody father of three. I wouldn't trade any paridise in the world for being an involved father.

This should possibly be posted as a general rule somewhere. Even when making a decision on a fishing lodge...hahahaha

It may not be applicable here though.

After reading all the posts and not entirely knowing your 'specific' situation I would say that Norfolk is your home. As I said in an earlier post I had the oppertunity too move too cut meat and sometimes I did and sometimes I didn't, as I look back on it now I can tell you for a fact that the best move I could have made was NONE at all!!!!

Stay where your at and wait for a manager position in Ontario. Cutters are a lost trade and if your good enough to be called to go to Bermuda then your better than most out there. I've done this Rich. There are benifits to not taking a job, trust me.

Send me a PM if you want and I'll let ya know all about it.