Dog Pics (move Over Marvin) N/f

Chris

Hi, I see there are some dog lovers on the board. Loved the "look-a-like" pics of Lew's dog Marvin. Here's a few pics of "Lilly" the little dog we got for our daughter Caroline this past June. She was pretty small for her first bath but looks pretty comical soaking wet.

IMG_1753.JPGIMG_1754.JPG

IMG_1748.JPG

Lilly's hair just kept on growing until she looked like a dust mop.

IMG_1990.JPG

Finally after a visit to the barber...

IMG_2100.JPG

Here's a few of our girls. They go with us on all our fishing trips and just love it. They are both very good in the boat as well .... until someone gets a fish on, then everyone is hanging over the side of the boat. The Airedale is 6 years old and the Lab is 1 year old.

tn_gallery_296_59_26264.jpg

tn_gallery_296_59_128108.jpg

tn_gallery_296_59_24432.jpg

Edited by Rich Clemens

Here's our mutt....he's a Pekingese/Shih-tzu mix. My wife always wanted a Harley Davidson Motorbike, but I told her to name the dog Harley, cause it was the closest she'll ever get to owning one!!! :D

This first pic is him at 12 weeks....

gallery_60_23_18537.jpg

Here he is at 9 months...

gallery_60_23_30978.jpg

His fishing moment occurred at Lake Scugog....he was walking backwards....right off the boat landing and into the lake!!! My 4 year old laughed silly for over 20 minutes, while the poor dog shivered!!!

Here's a pic of my girl, Amber on the dock at Big Gull lake this past September. She's almost 12 now, but still has the energy of a pup when she gets around water...

Here's a pic of my girl, Amber on the dock at Big Gull lake this past September. She's almost 12 now, but still has the energy of a pup when she gets around water...