Ohio State Or Michigan? (nf)

Gerritt

Ohio Or Michigan  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What team will you be cheering for??

• Ohio State Buckeyes
    • Michigan Wolverines

Seeing as how I am a huge Football fan... and college football is more entertaining then the NFL (fewer premadonnas) I just want to know where OFC'rs loyalties lay...

my vote is for the Wolverines!!! Go Mich Go!

Edited by Gerritt

it was a great game!!! wow!... I was bleeding blue... too bad it didnt go in their favor... I think it could have easily went either way..

Ahhh well...

And Yes RIP Bo.

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

Sad loss for Michigan but they still deserve the second national championship spot. They lost to #1 on the road by 3, they spanked Notre Dame earlier this season and USC lost to a much weaker team. That is my opinion but I think they will get screwed out of it and end up in the Rose Bowl. Either way a great game to watch today! Rest in Peace BO!

That was a classic of a game! :D I have been a huge buckeyes fan since the days of eddie george, terry glenn and joey galloway! I too would like to see a rematch in the BCS championship game, although if Rutgers wins out, I think they should go. Michigan IMO is better than any other 1 loss team. Rutgers is a HUGE surprise, but they beat Louisville a few weeks back, so they must be for "real".

by far the best game of the season, it lived up to all of the hype. i agree that the team up north should get a rematch, but i dont think the powers that be will allow it for some crazy reason. ohio state should have alot easier game for the championship. Go Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rutgers met reality in Cincinnati last night against a so so University of Cincinnati team.

I appreciated the class of both teams yesterday in Columbus. No wolfing. No shucking and jiving. Just great effort and team play by both teams.

I hope the Monday papers don't have any post game violence to report coming from Ann Arbor or Columbus.

I'll pose a question here.

After hearing a lot of peoples opinions about how the Wolverines should get a rematch does that mean if Ohio State would have lost yesterday that the would have automaticly played for a national title?

IMHO don't thinks so.

Whopper

UC's win last night was huge for their program.