United, you broke my guitar

Jonny

I thought some of you might get a chuckle out of this. The singer is Dave Carroll, a member of the "Sons of Maxwell", a group from Timmins.

What a great way to get back at people who treated you like crap! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SxYGB8m2HA...feature=related

Edited by Jocko

I was sent that yesterday and LOL'd!

I just hope that United finds the humour in it and doesn't decide to sue him! They have many more lawyers than a funny guy from Timmins!

And a Taylor guitar, is a terrible thing to waste!

HH

This guy sounds really, really good to me! Great exposure for him and his band, .....not so good for United.

Too bad things have to come to this point before they come good on their mistakes!

I never could understand how any airline could treat passengers luggage this way when the passengers are sitting on the plane WATCHING! Imagine what they do when we can't see them? I have witnessed this behaviour several times myself on different airlines.

I think it's a fair assumption that whenever you're flying, your belongings are getting tossed around.

When you're lifting other people's stuff day in, day out I think the complacency overtakes you. I don't justify it -- it still sucks -- but I can see why these guys might get to that point.

I think it's a fair assumption that whenever you're flying, your belongings are getting tossed around.

When you're lifting other people's stuff day in, day out I think the complacency overtakes you. I don't justify it -- it still sucks -- but I can see why these guys might get to that point.

Its your job every day, you get paid for it every day

do it right every day.

Great song...but i dont think it is just united. COming back from Vegas last week i watched the very, very happy people at the air canada counter take our luggage and litterally throw it on the conveyor. It wasnt just ours, you could hear the banging while you were in line as the all the luggage was being tossed like they were nothing.