Sue and I are selling our boat

Big Cliff

Ok, sue and I have a chance to pick up a used boat package and because it has a full windshield and a few other features that us older people like we have decided to go for it so we are going to sell ours and buy the new one. I'll list it in the classifieds here in the next few days and in the local paper but I have never used any of the on line things. My question is, is this Kijiji (sp) or Ebay any good for listing stuff like this?

Cliff, we just sold our Tracker on Kijiji. I had a phone call within 10 minutes of listing it, and it sold within 2 days.

Alot of people look there for new (used) boats that come up all the time. Good Luck.

Joey

Cliff and Sue, now that you've made it known that that boat is for sale, drop it in our classifieds. People know you here and know that you look after your things and that that boat is worth what you'll be asking for it. I know it's a good vessel, I've been in it. Good luck to you.

I have bought and sold quite a few things on Kijiji. Actually, the boat I ended up buying was from Kijiji. List it in multiple areas, including Toronto and I'm sure you'll get lots of inquiries for sure!

Wish I had the cash, or I'd seriously think about it...your boat is nice!

I agree with list it in multiple cities. I had lots of calls right away when I listed in Toronto (although some were lowball offers from people who had never seen the boat, or wanted to trade for something ridiculous) but the guy who bought it saw it on the Barrie listing...he was able to come over and buy it before any of the Toronto people drove up.

TIP -write out the ad on microsoft word and save it, when you want to post it anywhere just pull up the ad from word and copy and paste.

this way you can delete the ad and repost without having to re-write it every time it gets to page 20, or if you want to post it in other cities, just cut , paste and post it.

cheers