My Southern Ontario Fishing Weekend

Mike I enjoyed the post and I am looking forward to August.I am glad you guys had a good time.You and Ryan are always welcome to come out and visit and do some fishing.

Dan

Thanks again Dan Ryan keeps talking about it over and over just one problem he likes your boat much more than mine now.

We need to do something about his sea sickness though it only happens to him on Lake O. :dunno:

I now find other species boring to reel in man Salmon have a lot of Zipppppppp :w00t:

Hey Mike it was nice finally to meet you, same goes for you Paul and Dan and Memart (still not sure if thats your real name lol).

Fishing was not the best but the company sure was and it was a great time on the water.

Managed some fish too,

Sorry i couldnt have stayed and chatted a little bit more, promised my friend to take them out fishing before i knew i was going to end up going to Bronte, it was kind of a last minute thing haha.

Maybe next time.

It was definately a surprise when you showed up standing in front of the shop... Took me a while to place the face... You guys sure came a long way! We were thrilled you chose to come out here to do some fishing. Great seeing both of you and having a chance to meet Ryan.

Looks like you had an awesome day on Lake Ontario... the pictures and stories will be around for a lifetime I am sure...

Enjoy every moment, they pass by way too quickly... and to Ryan... (Lake O can make the best of us a little queesy at times, it will not always be that way I assure you)

Cheers

Jen ( Bernadette)