Shallow water Walleye and Pike

limeyangler

Hi all,

Had about half an hour spare this evening when i got back from Winnipeg, so grabbed the rods and headed down to the lake.

First started with the floating jig set up, and got into a nice pike(31") and a walleye immediately....bite was hot tonight.

21st2.jpg

The walleye seemed to be biting in close so i decided to try just dragging a jig and minnow around the shallows.....yup...they were in close.

Was greeted by these guys doing a good job as furry lawntractors

21st6.jpg

Glad people are enjoying the rports...i love putting them together.

If it was my turn to cook dinner we'd all go hungry :w00t: I'd have a VERY difficult time pulling myself away from that action. Big or small, who cares when you are having that much fun. :thumbsup_anim: Thanks for the report.

It was one of the hardest things to do my friend...believe. A year ago i would have taken 'the look' after ignoring one or two shouts from the house, but my wife is working her socks off with the baby at the moment...and fair's fair.

Is that the braid I hear or do your gears need a bit o grease?!

NOICE ONE BROTHA!!

cheers

HD

LOLOL....BOTH!

Great report and vids Simon.

Mmmmmmm, venison ;)

Joey

If i ever get a gun (and license) i'll be set! only prob is i think i love fishing too much.....only time i don fish is 2 weeks while ice is forming and 2 weeks while ice is melting, but with them crawling all over the yard wont take long to get some sausage meat.

nice...though seriously I can't see your videos?????? What the HECK is goin on...can someone help?????

I feel left out.

Dale...i dunno what to suggest....i know very little about computers...try 'computer help' in the 'Extra Resources' section on the forum.