Weekend Report

tonyb

Here is a quick summary of this past weekend fishing :clapping:

Friday was Catfishing as the winds were too high for a pre-fish for a fun tournament that was scheduled for Saturday. Met up with fishdawg and steve-hamilton and I think each boat managed a new personal best catfish including mine...they grow big in the Grand!!

My new PB! 21.02lbs 34inx22in

IMG_0045Medium-1.jpg

fishdawg with one on

100_1334.jpg

Saturday was a fun salmon tournament held in memory of Trevor Field (oldguy), Jello and Aaron Shirley joined me for the day and we had a great time, even managed to win some money to cover expenses and then some. Total count was 10 for 14 biggest 19lbs

New electronics worked great!

101_0016copy.jpg

101_0014copy.jpg

101_0013copy.jpg

101_0022copy.jpg

101_0018copy.jpg

Sunday I had my cousin who is new to salmon fishing out, as well as Uncle Buck. Fishing was a bit slower and the fish we found on Saturday relocated but we picked away and ended up 4 for 7, biggest about 8-10lbs, by mid-day when we headed home.

IMG_0049Medium-1.jpg

IMG_0051Medium-1.jpg

IMG_0053Medium.jpg

IMG_0052Medium-1.jpg

See you on the water!

Tony

Edited by tonyb

Great job tony it's always a great time to get out on the water with some good friends. I wish I'd have known about the tourney for Trevor, he was a great friend and fishing partner. Could you please give me a heads up next time. Glad to see you guys got into some good fish :thumbsup_anim: