bachelor party!

pike slayer

What time of year you looking at having this.

I say 2 weeks before the wedding. Gives the stories a chance to die off so thats not all that is discussed at the wedding. But if its golf, I guess a week is enough.

Jeez its hard to type wif ur hands in ur pockets...you gotta spend an hour or 2 and the ballet

Edited by Dara

My best man surprised me by arriving at my office, putting a bag over my head (no, not the first time that's happened) and walked me down Bay street to a waiting van. I had no idea what was going on.

After a few hours of sitting in a van with a bag over my head, we arrived at Stoney Lake, where he had arranged to have a number of my friends and enemy's waiting in three rented cottages.

I recall arriving and leaving... not much else... although, many of my friends harken back to that weekend with a smile... I couldn't even tell you the name of the place!

I was a blast! I think!

I'm with Daplumma on the ballet thing... I don't wanna see a menu I can't order from!

HH

im gonna give a charter place a call and hopefully head out in the morning on superior with just the groomsmen and the 2 fathers. then after arrange a little golf tourny with a bunch of guys then finish off the night with a big bbq bash and get hammered drunk haha. and arch i'll definitly invite you to the bbq bash, the more the merrier! i gotta get together an invite list and start getting a hold of ppl and start getting things together!

Go to the strip joint...

We did that for my brother, and for the 10 of us that went that was the best trip there ever...

as for her being pissed off... if he's that scared of her now, what's gonna happen after the wedding? LOL

Seriously though he should lay down the law now, or he's gonna be a "papuca" in my language... means slipper=Wife wears the pants...

and going and not telling her doesn't count... he's gotta fess up to it before, that shows her who's boss

this is how it should go...

Her: where are you going for bachelor party?

Him: to the strip joint

Her: No you're not!!

Him: I'm not asking for permission, i'm Telling you...

Her: I forbid you!

Him: Yeah Yeah, file that under "W" for whatever

Her: If you loved me you wouldn't go... (crying)

Him: If you trust me, you shouldn't worry, and if you don't trust me, then why are we getting married?

Her: No you're not going,

Her: If you go don't come back!

Him: Again, I'm not asking for permission, i'm notifying you of what is going to happen

If he folds now, he's just neutered himself for the rest of his life... he's not even married and he's scared of her already...

man how times have changed... Ask yourself this... Would your dad ask your mom if he's "allowed" to go...

I only hope that my trip to the "Jiggly room" is half as good as my bro's and i'll be a happy man...

gold fish races...ALL THE WAY

a few feeder fish, a few troughs (like the ones for soaking wallpaper) and your good to go!

good moneymaker too!!

Fish races are great! Eaves trough works too. Whoever finishes dead-last has to eat their goldfish. Or you can buy fish-insurance at the door for $10 to avoid having to man-up if you lose.

We have done some terrible things to future husbands at stags. One gag involved a round trip to Sudbury overnight :o

LOL Bigugli... we got all pissed up at the Lee Hotel in Smiths Falls on the Friday night and put the groom on the train (handy.. right across the street) to Thunder Bay with no money in his pocket. Thunder Bay was picked because that was as far as we could get him with all the money we could scratch together and told the conductor to take good care of him. Was hillarious at the time... but wasn't overly funny standin at the front of the church without him the next afternoon..... :o:oops:

Edited by irishfield

Go to the strip joint...

We did that for my brother, and for the 10 of us that went that was the best trip there ever...

as for her being pissed off... if he's that scared of her now, what's gonna happen after the wedding? LOL

Seriously though he should lay down the law now, or he's gonna be a "papuca" in my language... means slipper=Wife wears the pants...

and going and not telling her doesn't count... he's gotta fess up to it before, that shows her who's boss

this is how it should go...

Her: where are you going for bachelor party?

Him: to the strip joint

Her: No you're not!!

Him: I'm not asking for permission, i'm Telling you...

Her: I forbid you!

Him: Yeah Yeah, file that under "W" for whatever

Her: If you loved me you wouldn't go... (crying)

Him: If you trust me, you shouldn't worry, and if you don't trust me, then why are we getting married?

Her: No you're not going,

Her: If you go don't come back!

Him: Again, I'm not asking for permission, i'm notifying you of what is going to happen

If he folds now, he's just neutered himself for the rest of his life... he's not even married and he's scared of her already...

man how times have changed... Ask yourself this... Would your dad ask your mom if he's "allowed" to go...

I only hope that my trip to the "Jiggly room" is half as good as my bro's and i'll be a happy man...

Have to agree. Couldn't have said it better myself.

First banned from the strippers. Next thing you know....."I don't want you to go fishing".

Gotta have the upper-hand in the relationship.

Don't ask his girlfriend any more questions.

Best reply.

No strippers... Geez, I thought you were his best man, not best woman. :P

Seriously, it always makes for the most fun for the guys for the night. Beer. Golf. Beer. BBQ. Hard Alcohol. Strippers. Poutine, Tylenol, Chocolate Milk, Gatorade. Crash.

LOL Bigugli... we got all pissed up at the Lee Hotel in Smiths Falls on the Friday night and put the groom on the train (handy.. right across the street) to Thunder Bay with no money in his pocket. Thunder Bay was picked because that was as far as we could get him with all the money we could scratch together and told the conductor to take good care of him. Was hillarious at the time... but wasn't overly funny standin at the front of the church without him the next afternoon..... :o:oops:

Thursday night doing the Yonge st. strip til last call and dragging the poor fella to the Bay st terminal for the overnight to Sudbury. A return ticket and chump change pinned to his jacket. He got back late the next morning. He got even 2 years later though :lol:

Just go with your gut. My brother got married a couple years ago. I considered every option. Rather than the traditional bachelor party, I picked up the tab for a 3 day guided muskie trip with Marc Thorpe. It was unbeliveable. My dad nailed a 55 and the last day we landed 7 muskies in 6 hours. I'll never forget it. The report from that bachelor party is somewhere on this board.

my boyz suprised me with a weekend Kawartha houeboat party... top shelf for sure...

Wimpy!

Marty Posted Today, 10:22 PM

Just go with your gut. My brother got married a couple years ago. I considered every option. Rather than the traditional bachelor party, I picked up the tab for a 3 day guided muskie trip with Marc Thorpe. It was unbeliveable. My dad nailed a 55 and the last day we landed 7 muskies in 6 hours. I'll never forget it. The report from that bachelor party is somewhere on this board.

Wimpy as well!!!

... if it aint got boobs... it aint squat!!!!