Coldest day of the year here

OhioFisherman

with a windshield of 22 below.

Umm, Paul, :lol: :lol:

You're still in the banana belt compared to me btw. Its 26 below Farenheit up here right now, with a high of 9 below forecasted for today.

Finally had to plug in the car last night.

Ya Lew! I can`t imagine trying to fight a fire in weather like this, I have seen some pictures though. It was cold on the truck docks, but at least dry!

LOL Dan, one of the car dealerships nearby always advertises as in Tropical Medina because it`s south of Cleveland, not far enough south today! Warm side of town?

Ya Lew! I can`t imagine trying to fight a fire in weather like this, I have seen some pictures though. It was cold on the truck docks, but at least dry!

Paul, back in the day, some of our trucks had no roofs, heaters or defrosters on them.

Makes driving kinda tough when your trying to change gears and have no feeling in your feet or hands and you've got 8" of snow in your lap and on top of your helmet.

The good ole days weren't always that good :wacko:

Yeah Paul, I always figured the guys who designed those old convertible trucks was probably doing it from a nice warm office in Arizona or something, rather than having to actually drive them in frigid temperatures.

Lots different today though, I understand our new aerials are well over a million $$$$ apiece.

I think I joined up about 40 years too soon :lol:

LOL Tom, yes banana belt! Considering I could probably make it down to visit with Glenn in less time than getting to you. Well a normal person could, I need my naps.

paul, I could make it to Glen's faster than I could to see Tom :D and frankly at this point and time, that's a trip i'd like to make :D

Maureen

LOL Wayne, momma don`t let me out on days like this, as slow as I move I could freeze walking to the car. I don`t feel my feet well any way, they might freeze and I might not know.

Both my kids schools called today and said schools will be closed Monday due to the weather conditions, doesn`t look good for Tuesday either.

Moe if you make the run to warm weather(glen`s) stop and warm up here on the way, wood burners going! LOL

Stay warm watch your pets, bad days for them to be out too!