ALRIGHT

purekgw

i have had it with these poachers, headed down to the grand to day to get some sucker meat for some nice dunville cats when i look over to see this guy fighting a very nice fish after about 5-7min he gets it in and turns out to be a steel head i almost snapped but when i see him throw it against the rocks i had seen all i could take. So we walked to shore and headed over to the guy and just as i thought i see a steel head laying on shore so we make a comment about how there out of season and he pipes up "o well i have been fishing them all week in hamilton, and they open on the 15" well Bull today is the 15 so he tries the "o well i thought they were open" well after words were passed we left seeing as the fish was already dead, but i snapped a couple pics of his plates and reported him to MNR.

Im done with it next person i see going to keep one im calling OPP on the spot :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Roy... we are literally a minutes walk from the Grand.. Heck it is across the street from me.. all sorts of crazy stuff happens there

So, no MNR presence there at all or is it a way of life there?

gerritt let me know if you wonna head down with some bats and beat the regs into them

SILLY SILLY MAN,,,,,,,OR IS THAT BOY?????????????????

I know the feeling you have burning in yer gut about this,but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That is not the way to handle this.

Yes??????????????????????

stuff the bat... I like the way I look with blood dripping from my knuckles LOL

as much as I have walked the dogs by the damn etc.. I have "talked" to more then few anglers down there... most either dont care or all of a sudden do not speak english.. It would be nice to see some enforcement and education... perhaps a sign in varying languages explaining the seasons, so there can be no doubt... then enforce the laws... perhaps a suggestion to our Mayor is in order...

G.

i was kidding and the sign might work but you will still get people who dont care, laws need to be enforced better

by OPP or something i always see cops sitting at the top of the hill by the dam only one has come down and that was to talk to use about good spots to go fishing along the grand with his kids nice guy tho

I like the way I look with blood dripping from my knuckles

Now yer talking my english G.LOL J/K.

perhaps a sign in varying languages explaining the seasons, so there can be no doubt

That would be a great start,BUT,,,,,,,,,,Were talking dollars here and they say we/they have none.

stuff the bat... I like the way I look with blood dripping from my knuckles LOL

as much as I have walked the dogs by the damn etc.. I have "talked" to more then few anglers down there... most either dont care or all of a sudden do not speak english.. It would be nice to see some enforcement and education... perhaps a sign in varying languages explaining the seasons, so there can be no doubt... then enforce the laws... perhaps a suggestion to our Mayor is in order...

G.

I email the Mayor all the time, she reads them all as well (and usually forwards them to the right people).

How about a big sign posted by the dam "The following fish are in season right now........."or "nothing in season, if you are fishing now you are breaking the law". Maybe to differentiate the instruction you could show pictures of what people are allowed to keep.

Any sign that is put up though would last about a nano-second before some :asshat: spray painted over it.

Jim