Congratulations Ontario

holdfast

Anyone noticed way more speed traps lately? As in, WAY more? Province needs dough.

Can you believe they have had one for the last 3 mornings,6AM yes 6AM on Fairview dr.People are heading to work,and ya maybe a bit late and got the peddel pushed a little harder 50 km is the limit(which is way to slow for that area). 6AM,they better be serving coffee when they say,have a nice day.

Can you believe they have had one for the last 3 mornings,6AM yes 6AM on Fairview dr.People are heading to work,and ya maybe a bit late and got the peddel pushed a little harder 50 km is the limit(which is way to slow for that area). 6AM,they better be serving coffee when they say,have a nice day.

yeah why not pick on the working class taxpayer, where easy targets ,dont worry about protecting us from the child molesters, Kiddie diddlers,drug dealers or such,get the important easy things in life a speeder

It's hard to do 50 up by that McD's just before it turns into BBP rd. I often look down and am pushing 80 through there.

Don't worry Ontarians, the harmonized sales tax will fix everything.........Dalton says so.

Yup nothing spurs an economy like taking away any disposable income we have left, and increasing our cost of living a few percent...oh wait does that make sence?

:blahblah1: yup....he's an :asshat:

I like the feds idea about 100x better, but then again...not like I'll see any of it.

:angry::angry: That where i got my last ticket ( 6 years ago) no points just paid a $175 "admin fee" and took a drivers safety review ( 15 min) at the cop shop.

Kingston was doing the same untill it was challenged in court .

cash grab ? Nah ;)

TB

Heard on the Radio that you recieved your first check of 24 from the Feds for being a have not Province. Spend it wisely because I still have family in Ottawa.

Now if only Quebec would give us back the 10's of billions we've given them to protect their language and culture and day care programs!! that'd be something, huh?

lol

Now if only Quebec would give us back the 10's of billions we've given them to protect their language and culture and day care programs!! that'd be something, huh?

lol

Wow. Between your Habs thread and this statement you are sure to win over our boys from Hull (Gatineau) and Roy. Having said that I don't think Leechman likes the Habs anyway.

Wow. Between your Habs thread and this statement you are sure to win over our boys from Hull (Gatineau) and Roy. Having said that I don't think Leechman likes the Habs anyway.

Well, is he wrong? You might find that he may be right weather some people like it or not. Actually Ontario gave out 60% of its Share to Quebec alone on the so called Equalization. Being a former Quebecer. There is no way in the world that they should be pampered with their resources and manufacturing. They got more than just Hydro. I have seen once one of the Most Beautiful cities, and I may add most Modern in that it was a World marvel, turn into a crumbling dump. Coincidentally, it started falling Apart when the Head Offices moved out over, Ill just say, Political reasons.

Edited by holdfast