New to site

blineboy 1970

Hello everyone !! Not really new to site, been watching for weeks.New as a member.Joined to enjoy interesting topics and of course the replies and info.There seems to be alot of knowledge out there on many topics which is great.Looking forward to finally join in on the topics.

Welcome aboard. Lot of folks on here with a wealth of knowledge on just about any topic. We love reports and pics whenever you can post them.

Been quite a while since I set up an Avitar. Click on the Controls link at the top of the OFC page. That should take you into a section with a whole bunch of options for your personal setup. Once in the controls, there is a seletion along the left-hand side to Edit Avitar Settings - click on this. There is a place in there for you to download pictures. Dang ... been too long to remember the detail steps. LOts of others on here that can give you more precise directions.

Again ... Welcome to OFC !!!

Edited by Rich Clemens

GOT IT thanks alot Rich.I will keep in mind about a report with pictures there is a group of us heading up to nipissing next Friday hopefully it will be a successful trip and will have a good report after our return with some good pics also.Thanks again !! :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by blineboy 1970

GOT IT thanks alot Rich.I will keep in mind about a report with pictures there is a group of us heading up to nipissing this Friday hopefully it will be a successful trip and will have a good report after our return with some good pics also.Thanks again !! :thumbsup_anim:

Welcome aboard Bline and look forward to seeing ur fishing report on ur return from nip. ;):thumbsup_anim: