Season Opener For Me ( Thanks Cheyenne )

Well i took the boat out a little early this year thanks to my Daughter that turned 6 yesterday. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday on Saturday and she told me she wanted to go fishing with her dad but the weather was really nasty so i told her to wait till today. When i woke up the sun was shining so she was on me to take her out in the boat. I got the batteries off the charger hooked them up and it was off to Sunoco for some fresh Gas for the new 4 stroke and then to Laselle Park launch. When we got to the launch the marina crew were starting to put out the slips what a good sign that is. Hooked up the gas and battery two cranks and she started like a charm and off to bronty we go. OMG i froze my ass off but it was worth it heres a couple pics of (Steve) lovelunkers and my daughter Cheyenne. Great day forsure even if we were just washin lures!!! LOLIMAGE_064.jpgIMAGE_065.jpg

Good to see you got out there Mike. I was expecting to see 4 foot rollers in the pic with the winds we had today, but I guess you were on the sheltered side of the lake.

Thanks for the report.

Joey

What's it like running your riggers ont the back? I guess it could be kind of sketchy in some waves huh. ;)

I have an aluminum bass type boat and put my riggers a midship in front of me. I have never had an issue with the cables and it is much safer in rough water. Mounting them forward also makes it easier to see the rods as well.

nice...

but load your rods up way more.... it'll be nearly impossible to see a strike

try mounting a couple of titeloks close to the rigger, it'll be easier to remove the rods on a strike, and it'll allow you to load the rods up...

plus when you're bass fishn you can unscrew it, and it won't be in your way...

2nd is take the line counter off the rod... you stand a good possibility of losing it if the rod fires...

Great report and pics Mike :thumbsup_anim:

Looks like your daughter is having a great time out there.... and happy belated birthday to her :clapping:

What better way of spending the first ride of the year with your loved ones!!! PRICELESS....

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

Nice to see you back in action, BM Mike, aka Gurdeep.

Point your rods up and load em with your riggers so you can see the dinga linga. I also like a release that is attached to the ball with a 18 - 24 in lead, it makes it easier to see the shakers.