Favorite Metallica Song?

Angler16

I got two tickets for the second show i think, well my friend did lol.

First one sold out in 10 minutes!

one of the better versions out there, this is when they had long hairs and metal was happening

Edited by Marko

harvester of Sorrow is one hell of a tune. As for favorite that is a hard question to answer there are just to many of them from Justice back. I do like the Black album.

Jump in the fire brings back some great memories I know Buster will remember alot of these days gone by.

I wish I had known that they were on sale today I would have had the wife try for us that sucks to miss out Oh well I will most likley be out on the boat that day <_<

one is right up there on my favourites list... like many have said, anything up to and including the black album is great...after that, meh.

they seemed to lose a bit of edge around then....

lost edge?

i WILL be going to the show in october...gonna have to get scalped seats, i missed them with guns and roses and im still kicking myself.

ryan

EVERYTHING up to and including Justice is just so freakin`metal!!!!!!!!

The stuff from the Black album on is really good...they`re still one of the world`s greatest bands putting out amazing music...but the first four (studio) albums are so much better it`s like comparing two different bands.

Seek and Destroy is just about as good as it gets.

I'd like to see them live, but I can't justify paying big money to see a group of musicians that haven't created music for any reason other than fattening their wallets for almost 20 years now. Not to mention James' vocals are completely done now, and him, along with Kirk's horrendous guitar tone, would completely butcher the classic songs.

Oh, and Ride The Lightning is probably my favourite.

I am so jealous to those that got tickets...i tried to get 2 to the Monday show but to no avail.

If anyone bought tickets to sell again..let me know!!!!!!!

One and Whiskey in the jar are my faves....pretty big fan of Cyanide too.

Enter the Sandman. Used to play that song in the Dressing Room before going out on the ice for our Broom ball Games in the Military. Good incentive music to get the team in a Rough and tumble mood. Got to say number two is KING NOTHING

But the more I hear the new on CYANIDE the more I'm liking it as top two.

Guest skeeter99
Metallicas one of my favorite bands, just curious anyone have a favorite song by them?

cant remember "to much banging my head on the wall" LOL!!!

ONE!

Can someone help me with a Metallica song? I've heard it before a few times, sounds newer and there's a short verse he says really fast that sounds like he's saying something like "Gimme something on the side" :dunno: at the end of the short verse.