Anyone getting the end of winter blues?

shanonator

Well im a newbie here, from Sudbury Ontario (well 10mins north actually). But im an avid fisherman and have been since I was smaller.

I was just wondering who's dieng to get on the lakes, seem's like time is going soo slowww.. I just want may 2-4 and some nice pickeral and pike:)

Well im a newbie here, from Sudbury Ontario (well 10mins north actually). But im an avid fisherman and have been since I was smaller.

I was just wondering who's dieng to get on the lakes, seem's like time is going soo slowww.. I just want may 2-4 and some nice pickeral and pike:)

Ya....I'm with ya man. Here is what Nipissing looked like today. A little open water starting.

P1020555.jpg

P1020557.jpg

Couple more weeks yet. :wacko:

Go hit the ice for some trout?

Well it would have to be a stocked lake as Lakers are, unfortunately, closed in Zone 11.

And Pike don't open 'till 3rd Saturday in May... unfortunately... it leaves me nothing to really fish for when I get to the cottage on the 10th of May.

Edited by irishfield

Well it would have to be a stocked lake as Lakers are, unfortunately, closed in Zone 11.

And Pike don't open 'till 3rd Saturday in May... unfortunately... it leaves me nothing to really fish for when I get to the cottage on the 10th of May.

rainbows, splake are open yr round, pike open yr round wallies closed on the 31st in zone 10 zone 11 officially sucks now!!! 5 specks only one over 12.2 inches! rainbows splake perch and whities open yr round.

We just got 3 inches of the white stuff yesterday, adn Michipicoten Bay (Superior) is still froze. The inland lakes still have a good 24 inches of solid ice...feels like an ice age this year. I cant wait for Spring...oh wait...its here :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: