Brantford OFN G2G

TJQ

Looks like Monique and will be attending the Friday the 17th date of Daves Seminar series in Brantford. Since its rare for me to go south of Barrie, I figured we could turn this into an OFC G2G as well!!

Its a Friday nite and I'm sure there will be refreshments at the seminar and then there has gotta be a refreshment booth at the Hotel after!!

Daves seminar series.

Seminar location.

Come on down... (I happen to know theres gonna be some extra goodies)

oh boy, I'm going to be at all 4 - if there's 4 G2G's in a row I'm going to be in rough shape by the time I see you in brantford TJ.

Ive developed the perfect drink for you... its called "second wind"... red bull and a shot of good whiskey. You'll be fine!

Its a Friday nite and I'm sure there will be refreshments at the seminar and then there has gotta be a refreshment booth at the Hotel after!!

If not at the hotel i know of a bar 5 minutes away that have live classic rock Friday nights.

Hi All,

Yes it is open to everyone the more the better so tell all your friends to come out we are hoping to pack the house! As far as # of seats go they are all big venues with over 500 seats so there should be lots of room. I hope to see a bunch of OFC'ers at all 4 shows. Please make sure to say hi.

Dave Mercer

IMG_4398.jpg

this should say it all get out and have a great time everyone there is no way that anyone should leave un happy if you do your a TOOL.

Oh yeah I love the taxi story LOL Sorry every one I think that one was a one night shot and it was great I know there must be one night things at each event to bad we cant make them all