Took a walk thru my 'Garden' NF

tinbanger

Took a stroll along a nearby creek to see what I could see.

Still a fair amount of snow in the bush , the rain shoud help clear that away

snow.jpg

Tons of deer sign , was hoping to spot a shed or two but no luck .Did see one 'white flag' but the owner disapeared in a flash.

sign.jpg

Here's my Garden ,won't be too long ...Yum! these go great with Perch filets and beer .

yum.jpg

No suckers spotted yet In the creek maybe in a few days .

TB

I''m assuming those are fiddle heads?

Another week or two and we'll be good to go. Those with some fresh asparagus and a pile of perch fillets.......mmmmm........I'll take a double rye and 7 though :)

Sinker

I see a nice tree for a stand,can I have permission? LOL

Ah fiddleheads.Remember pick,n them when I was a wee one with pop and the family.

Great tasting.

Cut a couple of shooting lanes and you can use my back deck LOL

TB

Took a stroll along a nearby creek to see what I could see.

Still a fair amount of snow in the bush , the rain should help clear that away

TB

Ummmm..............what snow you talking about TB, that little bit of residual stuff from 3 months ago???

:lol: we got hammered by a late winter storm, heavy wet stuff, yesterday and overnight. Still a bit coming down as freezing rain. Got 20 to 30 cm's of it in areas.

I ain't blowing it though, it'll all be melted by the end of the weekend. It pays to have a 4x4.

Will there be a served, stand and breakfast to? :lol:

By Dave or the WIFE?LOL

Might have to be me ( Coffee and a day old doughnut) as Cheryl got a bum Knee and waitin on a MRI

Hmm, you're not that far away, haven't seen any in the woods yet, will make an effort tomorow.

Bit early yet and with the forecast may be a few weeks , but it a small window of opportunity.

Ummmm..............what snow you talking about TB, that little bit of residual stuff from 3 months ago???

:lol: we got hammered by a late winter storm, heavy wet stuff, yesterday and overnight. Still a bit coming down as freezing rain. Got 20 to 30 cm's of it in areas.

I ain't blowing it though, it'll all be melted by the end of the weekend. It pays to have a 4x4.

And THATS why its called the great white north :D

TB

as Cheryl

It,s burned into me brain now.Cheryl.Got it.Not Wife.LOL

As for the day olds,boy does that bring back memories fishing the stacks.Good snacks for the day.Oh, they were from Country Style.Bag of 20 or so for 2 bucks,Kids were in thier glory.LOL