Night time Steel!!

ccmtcanada

Youse never cease to amaze on the variety and success in your reports :thumbsup_anim:

We are lucky to have Bly on Team 1 there will be more contributions still to go surely.

Happy birthday to your daughter! Have a great weekend.

Hey EHG...that's funny...because I'm always amazed at your dead of winter soft water Lake O reports!!! I still haven't had the guts to try that yet...

You guys are turning into fishing legends. I'm telling you ...................... you need your own fishing show. Thanks for posting again. I enjoy every one of them. Your daughter looks like a sweetheart. Hope she has fun on her birthday. Does she know her parents are legends ?? P.S. Love the WFN shots (see the pandimonium has begun LOL).

Thanks Kennyman...we are not legends...what I didn't report on is that we were out 4 times in the past few weeks at night and only caught 2 fish bigger than our fists...LOL

WOW, what a haul (on both counts)

Give that Princess Sydney a huge hug for me, tell her it won't be long before I can give her one myself!

Didn't have to tell Sydney...she read your post Cliff and yelled out "YAY!!!!"

Great Job Guys!

Do you guys use glow sticks on the floats for night fishing?

Yep...we use glow sticks. Shhh.....lol

solopaddler pose? :D

(Nice bunch of fish guys!)

You know what I'm talking about....LOL.

Way to go, you've become professionals! Happy bday to your daughter she's cherubic.

One out of two isn't bad....we are not pros....we got lucky that night...right place right time...but my daughter is cherubic. Thanks!

Sounds like a great night!

Make sure you blur out the backgrounds next time though :unsure: ............ :lol:

Burt :)

Nice Job Cliff and Bly !

And .. hey . dont I recognize that ....... err .... um .... darkness on the bank there ...???

Burtress and Camillj...I can honestly say there was no photoshopping in this report....LOL.

Edited by ccmt

Very nice fish boy Carole's hands look really cold in some of those pics :o

As it got later, it did get colder and colder...and the water is freezing!!

great job....your looking a little tired in some of those pics though...

I was exhausted...up at 5am for work and then out fishing at night...

no wonder things were slow today LOL ... you guyz stung em all last night :D .... Nice job you two. Kudo's to you guys for sluggin it out in the dark... I can only do it one day a year, and that's barely worth it. Carole, the look on your face of that pic with the 30" says it all !!!! Keep it up guys.

Last weekend it was you kickin our butt!!! We decided to try another trib, thinking the home trib would be slow...when I saw your report I :wallbash:

Great report followed by a great birthday report!!

More congrats on the latter :clapping:

It's been awhile and I miss seeing you two but you know how it is.......

Happy to see you're all healthy and happy.

I'm sure you're struggling like all; but you've provided some great relief in your posts.

Be glad to see you again.

S.

Nice!

No wonder we couldnt catch a cold today.

Well thats a lie, but as soon as the sun peaked out it was DONE. Catching fish in total darkness is interesting.

I snagged a lamprey today....by the tail. Figure that out.