Canadian tire Stepping up

ohhenrygsr

Depends on the store.

Our stores here in Peterborough kinda suck (don't ask me why, maybe nobody fishes around here?)

I was in a store in Kingston (Gardiner & Princess?) a few weeks ago and was amazed at what they had in the fishing section.

Depends on the store.

Our stores here in Peterborough kinda suck (don't ask me why, maybe nobody fishes around here?)

I was in a store in Kingston (Gardiner & Princess?) a few weeks ago and was amazed at what they had in the fishing section.

The one in Lindsay has far more stuff than the one in Peterborough.

Same goes for Bancroft.

Henry, I took the liberty of editing your thread title. You might not like the store but if you have issues with them, take it up with them. Thanks.

Oh and if you dislike the place, why do you go there?

Henry, I click on that Mariko Izumi link every time I read one of your posts. I think that I might have issues, but I pray that you never quit posting.

Jim

You're not alone!

LOL i wouldn't mind coming home to that every night. Plus she loves fishing what more do i want in a woman check out her other photo's http://www.wfn.tv/hookinup/photo.php

Henry, I took the liberty of editing your thread title. You might not like the store but if you have issues with them, take it up with them. Thanks.

Oh and if you dislike the place, why do you go there?

Hey Roy haha sorry i never even notice i typed Crappy Tire i just got use to calling them Crappy Tire. I don't mind shopping there at all, i guess Crappy Tire seems more Catchy then Canadian Tire :dunno:

Edited by Henry Nguyen

Henry, I click on that Mariko Izumi link every time I read one of your posts. I think that I might have issues, but I pray that you never quit posting.

Jim

Sorry guys, but she is gross!

She looks too much like her Uncle Bob. Doesn't anyone else see the resemblance? You will, and when you do, you'll be grossed out for life.

She looks too much like her Uncle Bob. Doesn't anyone else see the resemblance? You will, and when you do, you'll be grossed out for life.

I will pretend you didn't say that.

not to be a jerk Henry but

Mariko Izumi you're so hot would be even better.

I am her facebook friend (I am such a loser)

i though i was the only one seeing that :rolleyes:

I heard about 5 months ago that the CTC stores would be offering EVERYTHING just like a Walmant. I have noticed that the Whitby North store has gotten better with the fishing items they sell yet they do not have stock when the flyer comes out (just like every other store)... I know from talking to 2 owners that the fishing department stock/selection is decided on by the owner and managers and how close they are to a "hot zone" for fishing. Look at the one in North Barrie, way more items then the one in Markham but that is all in relation to areas to fish and the amount of anglers in the door. CTC is going through a big change and it will get better (I hope) to lower the cost for the "good stuff" for use poor folk.

For those that do not know, I do not work for CTC in any way (but looking for a job!)

I heard about 5 months ago that the CTC stores would be offering EVERYTHING just like a Walmant. I have noticed that the Whitby North store has gotten better with the fishing items they sell yet they do not have stock when the flyer comes out (just like every other store)... I know from talking to 2 owners that the fishing department stock/selection is decided on by the owner and managers and how close they are to a "hot zone" for fishing. Look at the one in North Barrie, way more items then the one in Markham but that is all in relation to areas to fish and the amount of anglers in the door. CTC is going through a big change and it will get better (I hope) to lower the cost for the "good stuff" for use poor folk.

For those that do not know, I do not work for CTC in any way (but looking for a job!)

Hey,

Isn't this a Mariko Izumi thread. Stop trying to hyjack it.

lol. Just kidding.

Here is what I think. CTC in Barrie has always been quite good. I used to work exclusively in the fishing dept when it was in the old location in Bayfield mall. We always stocked good stuff. I have been to some Canadian tires in other cities and they had barely any fishing supplies. I was surprised as I assumed all the stores would be the same.

Now here is what I have noticed recently. The price of their lures and equipment has gone up consideralbly this year. You can't seem to buy a rapala for under a $10. Wal-mart prices have gone up as well. Big O in walmart and CTC is $8. Still $4.99 at BPS. Claking rap at CTC and Walmart is almost $11. wow! $11 for a lipless crank. I bought one on sale for $7 but even that is too much. i have a few sebile lipless cranks that cost me $10 each (an haven't caught me anything yet).

Seems like every lure at CTC has gone up by at least $1 this year. not cool.

Yea Anyways Mariko i think is the same age as me :). LOL Yea It's funny though if i ever need something in an emergency or if my car breaks down on a Sat,Sunday or after shop hours CT has always been there. Any other day it be my local parts supplier that i have an account with :). Yes i know i use and abuse Canadian Tire like a Prostitute

Edited by Henry Nguyen

The one in Lindsay has far more stuff than the one in Peterborough.

Same goes for Bancroft.

The Lindsay store is awesome......for a CT.

They even have a musky section :thumbsup_anim:

I go to that one anytime I need something from CT. I have 2 that are half the distance away, but they never have what I need.......fishing related or not.

The Bowmanville store is useless........don't even go there if you have to!!!

Sinker