More Brownies

fishinfool

I never said you have never caught an atlantic either, I was simply making a point.

theres no need to get bent out of shape over a debate about a fish neither one of us caught.

rigger season is just starting there's a whole summer of atlantic debates to be had :P:lol:

Who's bent outta shape??

Why you guys think I"m bent outta shape is beyond me?? I even had one person PM me and ask if I had a beef with him, and called me names...... :rolleyes::dunno: ........good gawd.......you can't have a mature discussion around here anymore. I just asked him a few simple questions........still didn't get an answer either.........

So, I think that fish is an atlantic.........get over it already will ya's :wallbash:

I've caught more atlantics than many on this board. I've prolly caught more than most who have piped up in this thread. I've seen many variations of them.......and in browns too.

Get over it.......I'm just fine over here!! Go fishing or something.......

Sinker

I too believe it is an Atlantic and not because I have ever seen one, caught one or likely ever will....but Sinker won my respect a long time ago...not only for his ongoing contributions to OFC but as well for the manner in which stood his ground on this issue. You are a great debater Sinker. :worthy:

I too believe it is an Atlantic and not because I have ever seen one, caught one or likely ever will....but Sinker won my respect a long time ago...not only for his ongoing contributions to OFC but as well for the manner in which stood his ground on this issue. You are a great debater Sinker. :worthy:

:blush:

Thanks Twilight........I wasn't expecting that. It wasn't so much a debate, I thought it was a discussion. It's probably a brown, but what the heck!! I thought it was worth talking about........but ended up defending myself through the whole thread!!! :dunno:

Sinker

Guest gbfisher
one person PM me and ask if I had a beef with him, and called me names...... :rolleyes::dunno:

Sinker

:lol: Now that did make me spit. Thanks man!!.got coffee all over the place. :lol: Computers are tough....LMAO...

Guest gbfisher

Oh....you got those letters did ya??!!............ :blush:

Ooops..I just looked at the names of the places you worked at...Real who and Canada what?...I never sent any mail to either.... :huh:

So, I think that fish is an atlantic.........get over it already will ya's :wallbash:

I've caught more atlantics than many on this board. I've prolly caught more than most who have piped up in this thread.

Sinker

Are you sure? Maybe they were Browns.

( lol.. sorry Sinker I just had to )

Cheers Pal!

:blush:

It wasn't so much a debate, I thought it was a discussion. It's probably a brown, but what the heck!! I thought it was worth talking about........but ended up defending myself through the whole thread!!! :dunno:

Sinker

Apparently Browns evolved from Atlantic Salmon so there is many similarities leading to confusion.

Slight case of 'ontogeny recapitulating phylogeny'.

Brown? Atlantic? Fun stuff!