Quinte opener! Updated!

walleyemen

I've reserved a cottage for opener at perfect view, the 2 other guyz i usually have go with us may not make it, so i'm throwing this out there early because if you wait to long you'll find nothing LOL, 2 beds ,dock fees Friday the 1st till sunday 11 A.m, prefer 2 guyz with a boat, works out to about $100 apiece, if she can get derby tickets.May be less or alittle more, need a for sure and the money by 1st week in april, this way everythings paid for and all ya got to do is show up and fish and maybe alittle drinking, just alittle!!!LOL

Spot may be filled pending comfimation!!

Edited by walleyemen

I am not sure about the derby tickets. I do know you can get them at JBs Fishing Depot which is close to where I am. Now if I can have the seat base I could pick up derby tickets for you and bring them with me. Let me know if you are interested in doing that.

friday is may 1st till sunday may 3rd, so friday nite , sat nite, clear gear out of cottage by 11 a.m sunday, but can fish rest of day, the $100 covers the cottage rental(there nice and heated), dock fees for 3 days and derby tickets if Joanne the owner can get them, if not i'll adjust the price when we meet their and i'll also give people a heads up,so they can purchase tickets, again looking for 2 guyz with a boat to meet us. there, i have my own boat and partner, so basicly you just bring yourselves, some food ,drinks, boat and fish, makes for anice weekend, i'm going to crunch some numbers tonite and get a true all in price and post it, i will also confirm first with the over 2 guyz if there are coming or not this week.

Here is a break down of the costs!

Cottage rental $120/nite = $240

dock fees $5/day/2 boats/3days = $ 30

derby tickets $25/4 guyz =$100

sub total =$370

Tax 13% =$35.10

Total =$405.10

so like i said $100 a guy, again if derby ticket are not available there i will reimberse you at the cottage and you can get derby tickets in picton on your way in.

UPDATE!! $75 per person you pick up your own tickets, i have mine being picked up for me this week!

Edited by walleyemen

Just had it confirmed the 2 guyz who usually go can't make it so we for sure have a room available/2 beds, dock fees $75 per guy, you pick up your own derby tickets,would like to get 2 guyz with a boat, Friday may 1st till 11:00 a.m sunday,