HEY WHA HAPPEN???

DRIFTER_016

I've always found the Club & Christmas skins were easiest on my old eyes and with the Christmas skin I only had to click the back button once. The other ones are just too hard to see.

Now that the Christmas skin has been removed for whatever reason, I'm back to the Club skin but have to double click every time. :(

The Christmas skin was easy to read, only required one click, and kept me in the holiday spirit all year long without having to buy anybody a present :santa:

I think the webmaster just wanted people who came to know what this site is about OFC is an acronym but doesnt shout " fishing site" quite like this skin!...the blue skin is more modern but I feel this 1 says more IMO notice I said IMO it might be fact or not but I think this skin is more to the point on what this site is about!

I've always found the Club & Christmas skins were easiest on my old eyes and with the Christmas skin I only had to click the back button once. The other ones are just too hard to see.

I'm back to the Club skin but have to double click every time. :(

I keep seeing people with a concern about double clicking on the Club skin.

I use club because it's easy to look at as Lew says.

But never had an issue having to double click.

Perhaps it's because I use Firefox? :mellow:

That may be it.. i use firefox and club with no problems..

Lew, Bernie and TJ,

With Firefox and Club skin the issue of clicking the back button twice will not happen, I'm not exactly sure why but works for me..... and it's free and has more security features then Windows Internet Explorer :D