Three things I'm sick of:

Radnine

One of my biggest pet peeves is whiners.

Next is people who complain about winter being so long.........gimme a break!! Its like 4 months of the year, get off your arse and make the best of it. Its always the people who sit inside all winter who complain.........get some gear and get out of the house.......its the best time of year!! If your out, and not dressed for cold........of course your going to get cold.......pretty simple fact!!

The leafs, no comment.

Curling.......people actually watch curling?? Like I said.......get off your arse and get outside!!

Sinker

Just to change pace for a second here..............

Pull into the Gas station to get some Gas ,Fill up and Go inside to pay .......ya know what , I don't want to be asked if I want any lottery tickets today sir :wallbash: :wallbash: If I wanted some lottery tickets I would have asked for them on my own :wallbash:

As far as the snow and the cold ............happens every year :canadian: :canadian: :whistling:

#2 I mean what have all of the other years been, years that they sucked for no reason whatsoever?

Yes, they have sucked for no reason in the other years.

It still remains to be seen whether this is a rebuilding year or a year that they suck for nothing. With a new general manager, hopefully they can turn a poor year into an oportunity to someone that will help them in the future.

its the best time of year!!

Sinker

It's the best time of the year? Your brain must be frozen.

I am not sure that anyone that thinks this way is fit for team 8. When it gets warmer I am going to talk to Bernie about trading you to another squad (perhaps for a set of proper winter clothes for me).

Jim

It's the best time of the year? Your brain must be frozen.

I am not sure that anyone that thinks this way is fit for team 8. When it gets warmer I am going to talk to Bernie about trading you to another squad (perhaps for a set of proper winter clothes for me).

Jim

I've got a spare floater suit, 2 man portable, and lots of gear. If you ever wanted to go out icefishing, just let me know!! :thumbsup_anim:

If I leave team 8, my points come with me :whistling:

S.