Lake Simcoe Saturday

rhare

well I had the luxury today of riding a sled :) I'm usually a walker so it was a nice change. The plan was to hit the main lake and get to some old way points for some whities. The lake had a bit of slush but the ride wasn't too bad. We got to the spot and set up and started marking fish right away. Things where looking good.

We fished 90fow with a mix of spoons and tubes and the action was almost none stop, but all laker's. Hey what can you do? Catch laker's! Dan and I iced 11 and lost... way more then we should of.We started to get worried that the ride back was going to be bad with the slush so we packed up and left :wallbash: The fish still pounding.... Made a call and met up with a friend off oro. He had found a nice little spot and we all shared in some more laker's.All and all a pretty good day.

Almost forgot to mention that I caught a laker today with a spreader in its mouth and dorsal fin and side. lol

After a little hook and line removal ( about 25ft) I sent him back feeling a little less restricted. ;)

tightlines

Ryan Hare

100_1445.jpg

100_1444.jpg

100_1447.jpg

100_1452.jpg

100_1454.jpg

100_1457.jpg

100_1460.jpg

100_1461.jpg

100_1466.jpg

heres a pic of the guy with the spreader

100_1450.jpg

Hey Ryan

Great job on the Lakers It is always FUN when you take a Buddy and get into some Fish!!

I could of switched Spots with you, The last 2 Days For me,Lots of Whities, But hard to find a Laker,

Good job getting that Little girl going again She was not that big to break a line,

Travelling is going to be interesting over the next few days, By the time I am off shift again, I am hoping, there will be no snow or slush and we will be back on the Bike.

Rick

With a name of "troutguy" you were expecting...... Whities??

Looks like you had a great day and one Laker is much better off. :clapping:

lol. fairenough I never thought of it that way :)

Thanks everyone, it was a fun day out there.