2009 Spring Fishing Show Schedule

TJQ

Thanks alot TJ, just what I was waiting for, now I can narrow it down to when I want to go and how I want to see. Any exhibitor list yet?

Thanks. DIRK.....

Your lucky GBW, my wife volunteered to come with me on Valentines Day. I think she wants to keep tabs on how much money I spend. I just tell her I am doing my part to help the faltering economy.

Edited by diggyj

So I'm supposed to be there at 10 am on Sat? :whistling:

Com'on GBW, you gotta be certain you get one of those pink hats dude (I can see I'm gonna have to bring extra - besides the one for Roy :oops: ) ... you can glue a Rapala patch on.

Be great to see you all there!!!! And be good to see you Dave on Saturday ... looking forward to it!

Pete

Nice list of speakers.. not sure if I'll make it but it'd be nice to see Mr. Pink Hat and Mr. Saric speak again. You guys need to talk Dick Pearson into coming as well - really enjoyed his talk at the Muskie Oddyssey a couple of years ago.

I'll definetely be sitting in the the Pete Maina seminar on Friday, and probably be hanging around for Gord Pyser too.

Would also like to listen to Saric too but it's just too crowded there on Saturdays.

Raf, your right about Dick Pearson too, his talk at the Odyssee was excellent.

So I'm supposed to be there at 10 am on Sat? :whistling:

Com'on GBW, you gotta be certain you get one of those pink hats dude (I can see I'm gonna have to bring extra - besides the one for Roy :oops: ) ... you can glue a Rapala patch on.

Be great to see you all there!!!! And be good to see you Dave on Saturday ... looking forward to it!

Pete

A pink hat for me Pete? HAHA, thanks. No need to glue anything on it. I just said I would wear my Rapala one as it is the only fishing hat I have...

Geoff

Edited by GBW