Looking for a Wii consol with fitness

Big Cliff

Been trying to find one, Wall Mart Peterborough sold out, Zellers Lindsay sold out, Future Shop Peterborough sold out. No one seems to know when they will be getting more. Boy for a country that is supposed to be in a recession I am amazed that games would be so hard to find! Anyone know where I might find one? I don't like the idea of ordering on line but would from a reliable source.

Just ask walmart when their going to have them in. Also you could try EBgames (online too), look in the yellow pages for game stores aswell. I think The Source may too. Futureshop.ca or Bestbuy.ca may aswell. Maby even Tigerdirect.ca.

Think that about covers it. And if none of those work, well, there is no hope.

OH get the NEWEST ravin rabbits game, its like the only other game you can use the wii fit for and its awesome. And it is the only game you can play with your butt.

Cliff you can order from the web site and have it sent to your local store for pick up too.

Let me know if you do not have one yet in a few weeks as I plan on going to Fenlon Falls area in 3 or so week and I can try and help out too.

Geoff

i assume by fitness you mean the wii fit and not the fitness coach game???? i had a handful of the fits and just sold the last one to a friend but i think he has changed his mind and is looking to sell it(ill ask him)

there is a good skiing/snowboard game that works with the fit as well

i got them from toys r us.

if my friend is is not selling or has already sold it i can talk to my mother in law as she works for ups and can tell me when and where they are being shipped :)

pm if you are still looking

Thanks Cliff. So you are after a "Wii console" and the "Wii Fit" is an add-on-option. The fit is a balance board and if you are thinking the Wii will help you get a work out then spend a few more and bet the "Wii fit" balance board and a game for it. Sure the "Wii" on it's own can help but it's just games that you can do with little movement. My wife uses the "Wii Fit" every other day for her work out now and she loves it.

OK, now that I know what it is I am looking for, Wii consol and the Wii fit to go with it LOL Let the hunt continue. I am going to try Wallmart in Uxbridge today and a few other places, if anyone finds one, give me a call on my cell phone 705-928-8899

Thanks

Cliff

Before x-mas they were getting 48 wii fits at Best buy. I got to the store 10 minutes before they opened to see 150 people in line. Bought a brand new one off Kijiji for $140. Probably from someone who was in line ahead of me that morning. It is a cool toy for sure.

EB Games in Mississauga (Mavis/Britannia) Has 5 consoles left. Was in there today. All Futureshops in Mississauga are out but are told they will be in on Friday.

Curt

I live @ Brittania & Mavis in Mississauga Cliff.

We have EB Games, Best Buy and Future Shop @ this intersection. I'll check them out & get back to you.

sounds like you don't want wii fit. you just want the wii console and wii sports (baseball, golf, boxing, bowling, tennis) - great game.

hey carp, we're gonna be neighbours as of this wknd.

Edited by Raf