Markham Swill Report

Clampet

Blyght and I had a great time at our first ever OFC get together. Chatting with Clampett, HearingFish and of course Joey and Tybo was awesome! Thanks for the pics and report Paul!

Also, thanks to HearingFish for organizing this one...much appreciated!

Paul and I had a great time also, and it was just down the road :thumbsup_anim:

Nice to meet you Clampet, Cliff, Carol, Lisa, Hearingfish and Mr. K!

And Carol, we definately have to get together soon :D

Here's some pics I took, and make sure you check out the Flinstone sized beef ribs some of us ordered, not only were they delicious, but enormous and very filling.

gallery_17_7_67592.jpg

gallery_17_7_232425.jpg

gallery_17_7_63910.jpg

gallery_17_7_171847.jpg

gallery_17_7_143308.jpg

Cheers,

Joey

Here's some pics I took, and make sure you check out the Flinstone sized beef ribs some of us ordered, not only were they delicious, but enormous and very filling.

Nice pic's Joey... funny you mentioned the Flintstone Ribs... Gary, Taper and I had "The Brontosauras Burgers" at the London Swill...

"Brontosaurus Burger $6.99

YaBa DaBa Doo!

For those with an unlimited appetite. A 12 oz. char-broiled Beef Patti, fully loaded with bacon and cheese. Served with fried potatoes and garnish."

Here's a thought... we'll all meet at the Milton Quary for a swill - the London crowd can bring the Brontosauras Burgers and the GTA crowd can bring...... the beer :P

Good to see everyone both here in London and you all out that way had a great time swilling this evening....I think Nauti is trying to come up with some ideas as how to bring everyone together Port Dover on her swill thread...Definetely sounds inviiting.......

Cheers !!!

Paul and I had a great time also, and it was just down the road :thumbsup_anim:

Nice to meet you Clampet, Cliff, Carol, Lisa, Hearingfish and Mr. K!

And Carol, we definately have to get together soon :D

Cheers,

Joey

Definitely have to get together again :) I am still laughing about the Bass story! Tybo...thanks for the input on the fishing gear etc.

bly