Music DVDs

holdfast

LOL.. how can ya beat this.... best song EVER!!

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkHhx3y__9w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkHhx3y__9w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkHhx3y__9w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

As some have said Pearl Jam puts out some great DVD's live at the Gardens was awsome how they shook that stage, and I think they played their entire repertory in their 3 day stint there. Personally though I think I like the Live on tour dvd from 2000 I think.

Other ones that you must see are...

The Last Waltz by The Band - Some guest performances from Muddy Waters, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell and more.

Festival Express - Musical Documentary of the "Festival Express" music festivals that rocked through Toronto, WInnipeg and Calgary in 1970 - Acts include the Greatful Dead, The Band again and Janis Joplin just months before she lost her life.

I just picked up Blueman Group, Jetro Tull..Jack in the Grass, and Enigma. Let you know how it sounds after the Weeknd.

Also I would Recommend Alice Cooper Brutal Planet and the Eagles Live in Melbourne. The Eagles DVD will be a good tester for your Home Theatre as the sound is excellent. Also the picture is nice and Crisp

old farts hahah im 14

Shouldn't you be in Bed sleeping. How about playing Hockey instead of an umbilical cord tied to the keyboard and screen. HA HA, "Who's your Daddy?" Us old Farts were always too worn out at that time of the morning after doing a little bit more physical activities than Video games and computers.

Edited by holdfast

The WHO Isle of whight 1970

Documenteries for the Rivet Heads

"Metal" A Headbangers Journey

"Global Metal"

and soon to be released at the end of April Flight 666 an inside look at IRON MAIDENS somewhere back in time tour

all these documenteries are by Sam Dunn a local Toronto boy

Shouldn't you be in Bed sleeping. How about playing Hockey instead of an umbilical cord tied to the keyboard and screen. HA HA, "Who's your Daddy?" Us old Farts were always too worn out at that time of the morning after doing a little bit more physical activities than Video games and computers.

No i meant im not an old fart im only 14 wasn't calling anyone old! lol

I have never bought one, but I listen to some of my wife and kids.

Queens greatest hits.

Super Tramps greatest hits.

Wings greatest hits.

David Bowie greatest hits.

CSNY.

Got the Supertramp, yup great Video DVD

I just picked up Blueman Group, Jetro Tull..Jack in the Grass, and Enigma. Let you know how it sounds after the Weeknd.

Also I would Recommend Alice Cooper Brutal Planet and the Eagles Live in Melbourne. The Eagles DVD will be a good tester for your Home Theatre as the sound is excellent. Also the picture is nice and Crisp

Blueman Group is really good.

Heres a taste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-ClvcHtK4...t=1&index=2

Tull and Enigma ahhhh so-so, you gotta like the music

Edited by holdfast